Shania Twain or Faith Hill?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-05 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]Shania, That one was easy but I gotta go Faith wants me to rub her back tonight ;-) }> :p
Nelly

HARRY, I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS, CUZ I HAVE OFTEN PONDERED IT MYSELF MANY TIMES. FAITH IS A 10, SHANIA IS A 11, BECAUSE HER FAMILY OWNS A LIQUOR STORE. ITS A TIGHT FIGHT WITH A SHORT STICK WITH THESE TWO LADIES. YD.

no contest..shania

Krusty.jpg

Faith gets my Vote, Shania is a Veggan and lives in Switerland I believe now.

Both are BEAUTIFUL WOMEN that is one think everyone will agree on. I still have thoughts of Martina McBride though, kind of sound like Jimmy Carter's statement of Lust on my mind. LOL

Brian

O-O, You are obviously too young and idealistic to really appreciate sluts. I like sluts. Not to marry of course. (I'd tell you a story about roller coaster girls but I already had that joke deleted here once) Now if the question is which would I marry it'd be Faith hands down. If it's just dating and having fun, give me a slut every time. :) As far as Shania being a veggan I'd like to try to change her mind. :)

kw, I agree on Martina McBride. Or Sara Evans! Or Terry Hatcher or the rest of the cast of desperate housewives. Or... Oh hell, I love women.

Sluts are our friends!
I wanna stack Shania, Faith and Martina like cord wood and pretend that I am a termite!!!!! Lalaalaalaaaalaaalaalaalaala......
Or maybe Star Jones! Baaaaaarrrrrfff!
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

PB, I've seen your picture....Trust me you look like a termite!!!!(wink) LOL. Now you know why I won't post my picture...

i guess i am the first but i would take both. and yes i would turn shania into a meat eating anti vegan

bbh

BobCAtBess told me to tell you guys he would take Toby Keith and Tim McGraw.

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING "RIDE ME COWBOY! YEEEE HAAAAAAAA"

Tim and Faith have a ranch about 12 miles from my place, just outside of Silverton, Oregon. My wife, kids and I were eating breakfast at a small place in town, and behold they walked in and sat down to eat. My seven year old daughter was pretty excited.

Faith is hot, but kind of FLAT chested.
Shania is hot, and has BIG ta ta's!

muleyman

i don't listen to country, but the chick that sings redneck girl (or something like that) is pretty hot.

Krusty.jpg

>Gretchen Wilson sings that song.
>I think she looks like
>white trash myself:)

you say that like it's a bad thing

Krusty.jpg

If your just going on looks and not lifestyle, singing whatever else, I'd go with Shania. Hate her music though, I just mute her when she comes on CMT and enjoy the views.
Faith was much prettier when she first came out, now she's had way too much plastic surgery, still not bad but not as good.

Give me Amy Lee from the band Evanescence or Fergy from Black Eyed Peas, they got the funk in the trunk. If we're talkin bout sluts give me Paris Hilton.

UDDER

YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND OR WHAT???

HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN A WHILE!!!

DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU POST WHEN ME & THE WANNA-BE'S WERE HAVING WORDS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING,GIVE ME EITHER ONE OF THEMS MONEY & I'LL BE JUST FINE!!!

>Nope no girlfriends, just a bunch
>of sluts keeping me "busy".
>

ain't nothin wrong with that. and yeah that chick from the black eyed peas is hot. but you can have paris hilton, i don't want anything THAT slutty.

Krusty.jpg

I got females callin for pleasin and teasin all the time so there aint no shame in my game.

How do they call you? Like this, "MOOOOOooooo"

I'll bet you put a Paris Hilton mask on your calves and get busy wit em huh?

There are no hot chicks in country music! Faith, Shania, and Sara Evans are cute but far from HOT. Give me Brooke Burke, Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta Jones any day over those three. As for Paris Hilton, no T or A, and dumb as a box of rocks.

Faith, sara evans, shania, martina. There all hot. Sara gets hotter every year. I cant stand shanias music anymore. I even like Lean Womack when shes all dalled up, has some nice ta ta's.

what about jessica simpson. seen her in dukes of hazard. WOW. they made her look good. imean she is good.

They are all a bunch of skanks, xcept Leeann Womack. That women is pretty cool, met her in Kuwait doing an USO show for the troops, got pictures of her, see if I can figure out how to post em.

Guys, Shania says she is a little disapointed as it seems alot of guys prefer faith. She thinks it is because she is blonde. I explained to her that she was just misunderstood by her vegetarian stuff and because she is from Canada, I explained that Canadian hunters might prefer her over faith. She pouted a little but stopped after a few drinks, and well/........... She is a good friend ya know.. Gotta go I just came up for water and viatamins.
Bugler

Faith Hill, Sara Evans, then Shania, but right about now I would settle for anything

>Faith gets my Vote, Shania is
>a Veggan and lives in
>Switerland I believe now.
>
>Both are BEAUTIFUL WOMEN that is
>one think everyone will agree
>on. I still have
>thoughts of Martina McBride though,
>kind of sound like Jimmy
>Carter's statement of Lust on
>my mind. LOL
>
>Brian

Martina does it for me too. Something about those eyes.

I think that it sounds like a pretty good ultimate combo plater.
Both of them definately have there ass-ets.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom