Shania video

Meow!

She looks alot better in here "Always" video.

faebfccc.jpg

Id go veggie and sell all my hunting stuff for Shania... and i cant even see the link. What program do I run the video with?

You can use Realplayer or any microsoft multimedia player (it's a video).

Quailrunner.......I hate to ask this, but did you say Shania does nothing for you? Don't feel bad, me either, but I wish she would :). Next thing we'll hear is that Faith is too skinny for someone........

Free - that was funny. Faith is a whole 'nother thing all together. Faith is hot! That McGraw fellow is a lucky guy. However, I have never thought Shania was hot - she just looks sleazy to me. To be quite honest, one of the reasons that I think she is nasty is because she reminds me of a girl I knew several years ago - but let's not go there.

Father QuailRunner, i can see a little of your point, but even thought Faith is hot she just cant hold a very good tune.

Keep the faith

;)

Shania... take off your beer goggles. She isn't even the hottest country star, not to mention the hundreds of swimsuit models or actresses twice as hot as Shania.

Raise the bar a bit boys, cuz Shania wouldn't even make the VH1 Top 100 Hottest babes show.

And remember the old saying while you are all dreaming of Faith and Shania...

"No matter how good she looks to you, somewhere some guy is sick of her bullchit!!"

-Dawg
www.cougartracks.com

Houndawg, until now i used to kinda sorta think you were cool. This wasnt something i would admit openly, it would be more like something i would deny until the day i die, like bein a bed wetter or something. But anyways what i mean to say is how dare you say Shania wouldnt make the top 100 babes on VH1. If i had a choice of having all top 100 babes over to my place, or just Shania, i would for sure have the top 100, but still i think Shania is pretty damned hot. So There!

If Faith is a book mule deer then Shania is about a 165" gross buck to me. She does absolutely nothing for me either. I would not "tag that" on the last night of the hunt.

Drummond

Rocky - you are hilarious! That last comment got me laughing out loud.

But put down the beer for a second and reason with me. Shania has that "I've been around the block a few times, and nothing would surprise me" look. Usually that look on a women is going to co$t a lot of money. She looks too loose, and that is not a figure of speech.

Faith is different. She has that "wholesome, sweet, I'm hot as a firecracker" look goin' on.

But let's all get real for a second. Even Faith takes a back seat to the women I married...notice I said backseat, and not "kicked out of the car".

How's that for cheese?

NVBighorn, you almost nailed it down, I think.

No question, Faith Hill is totally beautiful lady in a classic, generic, clean all-American covergirl way. But even when she cut off all that hair, to me, she had basically the same look as she always has had. Beautiful but pretty darn BORING............

Shania, on the other hand, continues to be an interesting, suprising beauty. Look back at her first videos and tell me she didn't have that clean all-American (OK, all-Candadian) look for the longest time. Then the wardrobe started changing. Then the makeup. Here in this video, she's trying some kinda gothic look. Point is, she changes her look more often than anyone out there and I think that adds some intrigue to her, some spice. And I dunno about you, but I kinda like that about Shania. Not to mention her backwoods background, rags to riches story and that she's the babe that put n a completely new sound to country music, and got a lot more folks both listening and singing pop country. I appreciate her for the entire package, not just the new look that she's trying out today or tomorrow.........

Huntsonora and the rest of you B&C counters; to each their own of course... but I'd have to score Faith in the typical category, net 185, and Shania mores as a non-typical 240. But that's just me....

Faith Hill is a hutch shes on her 3rd marage slept her way to the top and maried Tim Magraw dumped her manager for Magraw. With that said I would definately consider her a f*** trophy but throw her back and get my half.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-03 AT 06:05PM (MST)[p]Well, apparently someone didn't like my analogies. Somebody must still be riding the roller coaster. Hard to believe with some of the other crap on here and THAT got censored! Oh well, such is life. Would have loved to hear the justification though. Especially considering one of the moderators posts about "tagging" Shania. }>

Actually I do like Shania. And Faith. And Brittany. And Madonna. And roller coasters. And cowboy hats. ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom