Share Video Clip - WIN Bino Harness

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Share a Video Clip and you might WIN a Bino Harness. Let's see a fun hunting or scouting clips posted up at MonsterHuntClips.com (http://www.monsterhuntclips.com). The best 3 will WIN themselves a new bino harness. If you have footage, share it, please. Post a link to this thread. We'll end the contest in a week or so.

Bino Harness
[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.com/store/photos/aa-binoharness.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

OK. I will start... Many of you have probably already seen this over on Huntclips. This is my 06' Bookcliffs (roadless) Bull. Located the bull 2 weeks prior to the hunt and harvested him less than 500 yards from that location. Named him OpeningDay, hence, my MM handle. Of the 20 or so bulls we scouted up, he was my favorite and the one I wanted to see on OpeningDay.

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/107/BookCliffs

Hate to be picky, but it's got to be something new. Come on guys. I know there have to be some of you with some good video to share. Post it up!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

that clip is new to me and you never said it had to be new! are you changing the rules as we go or what? i have some good footage but if your being picky ill just not post it for fear you might tell me its disqualified because its only a 390 bull and not over400

You have to read the small print....it's really small. LOL New stuff!!! And ya, 390 bulls are everywhere in Utah, post up big stuff, would ya. LOL

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Does no one want to win a bino harness? Come on! Let's see some clips. New stuff posted up at MonsterHuntClips.com.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I watched your clip today. Really good. Fun stuff. I even featured in on the MM Home Page. Thanks

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Neat stuff guys. UTmonsterslayer and ultimateshedfreak, send me a PM with your name and mailing address and I will send you guys a Bino Harness. Thanks a bunch.

PS - You are both also eligible to win a magazine subscription. Keep the video coming......
EVERYONE share your clips and MonsterHuntClips.com and you could WIN a Trophy Hunter, Western Hunter, or Hunting Illustrated Magazine subscription.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I drew a Rocky tag for the Stansbury unit. I've been out a few times and have been keeping a journal of my trips out. This is what went down the day I took this video. Enjoy and sorry for the quality, I'm using a very basic low quality camera.

May 15th

On this trip out my cousin John came along in hopes of getting a shot at one of the coyotes I had seen. This time the bugs were at their worse and HUGE! At times, I thought I was being attacked by a flock of snipes but they were only really big mosquitos. We decided to hike in a different way than I had before to get the wind in our favor. We decided to hike up a steep rocky face, which made me realize how out of shape I really am. As we finally topped out at the head of a small canyon. This is where I had last seen the two big coyotes last week. I instantly could see something white flickering and it seemed out of place about 200 yards across this small canyon. Just as I got my binos up and starting to focus, John whispers, there's your sheep. I could see a ram bedded looking right at us with two big white ear tags. That was the white flickering I could see. I think the bugs must have been bothering him and causing his ears to twitch a lot. We stayed right there and in just a few minutes had located 21 different rams. All in the 2 to 6 year old range. I was able to get video of one ram "raking" his horns in a bush and tearing that bush up. Also, one ram almost pushed another one off a cliff and I got it on video as it tried not to fall. It was able able to get out on a 12" ledge, turn itself around and jump safely back to where it started. After about an hour of watching them as they moved further up the mountain. John says, there's your coyote. It was about 300-400 yards across the canyon. We also realized our guns were about 50 feet up the hill leaning on a rock. We had moved down hill to get a better look and video of the sheep. We snuck back up to the guns and John got ready for a shot. The dog was starring right at us but John wanted me to try and call it in anyway. I called out, sounding like a pup in distress. The coyote didn't even hesitate to come. It was running at full speed right at us. It stopped when it got within 100 yards of us and started peeing. At this time I had the camera on the dog and told John to take it. A shot shot rang out and dust flew over its back. It bolted out of sight in about a half second. A second shot could not be made and we never saw it again. We had about an hour and half before it was completely dark, so we went back to the truck and drove about five miles to another spot where I have heard sheep are. As it was about to get too dark to see, we spotted 7 more young rams but it was really hard to tell for sure with the low light conditions. There was also one deer with them high up in the rocky cliffs but we could not tell if it was a buck or doe. So in a little over two hours, we had seen 28 different rams. What a great afternoon.

http://www.monsterhuntclips.com/video/863/Utahs-California-Bighorns

Cool ridgetops. You need to start a thread in our Hunt Adventure Challenge forum and keep us updated in there. It'll be fun to see what you end up finding and killing.

I watched your video clip. It's crazy the places those sheep like to play. Good stuff.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom