Sharing my 20 Gen Buck Points

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Ressy only option.

I applied years ago, once with a Non-Ressy from San Diego on the AR301 elk hunt and we found out later we went into the Non-Ressy draw pool.

I was thinking about a 'Graybeards' camp with Zeke, littlebighorn, rmanwill, like guys.

Or maybe one last hunt with Lil Sis (Predator) type deal.

I'm open to any unit options, even with, No Doubt tag cuts from Winter Kill and Road Kill.

I've got a buddy offered up to already so -------- we can toss around options/unit's, seasons with someone too.

You hunt your way on your own and I do the same. No biggie at all.

Robb

Robb you like Rockstars and Dunford doughnuts??? I know Zeke, LittleB, and my Dad's beard is gray! Let's make it happen! With 20 we would all draw.

wiffy----->

Bow hunt would be really nice and if nothing harvested, the W-Front would make for a really nice long season.

I have 20 points because We used to be able to get a point and then get a Leftover Box Elder bow tag and hunt the W-Front until they changed it to ya lose your points if ya get a Leftover tag.

Plus, there was rumblings of combining Gen deer and LE deer into 1 pool after it went all draw for deer.
I would have 30 LE Deer points if they had done that!! haha

I've never given it much thought but guys/gals that have Private Property don't get any draw advantage? that has become a new option.

And, NO, I don't want any $$ if we apply. Geezzzzz

Robb

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom