She never had a chance--Lion smoke a deer

Humm... I thought it was kind of cool for a trail cam movie. Guess it didn't pass the hero critics of MM. Man, what will I do with it now?

Of course everyone waits with bait breath for JB?s critique. I mean really after years of meaningful contribution to this website why isn't there a d13er forum?

Pretty cool video!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Crazy to get that on a trail cam. At the 6 second mark, something moves through the upper left side of the screen. Maybe a kitten?

That is cool, but I think the file is too small and lower quality that it wouldn't make it any better to put it in slow motion through a video editing program. I don't know that you could get it much better results than by doing it manually yourself. However, if you would like me to try it, you can e-mail me the file.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

I couldn't tell what it was??

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

"JB, go to bed." LMAO 13er got told!! Eldo, you forgot to say please though...don't let it happen again...please!! :D

Pretty cool clip for the first half a second lol!!

~Z~

Maybe some of these guys have multiple clips in HD of mountain lions taking down mule deer? Although it is very brief and not in HD I think that is pretty cool.

The sound alone is eerie... It's amazing how fast it all went down... That cat was lying in wait it looked like, as soon as the doe came in view, it pounced with incredible speed...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom