Shed antler?

IDBoneCollector

I might be doing some work in montana this spring some where north of billings i think its out of grassrange and i was wondering if there is anywhere that a person could go walking looking for shed antlers in that area thank you any information would be much appreciated

If you're looking for a big winter range, you're mostly out of luck in that area. Most Eastern MT deer don't move to far to winter because its all about the same elevation. There are a few mountain ranges up there, but most of the low land around them is private. Your best bet for some shed hunting, other than little bits of public here and there, is the Breaks up north of Lewistown

It was a simple question,why so defensive?Bashing is one thing,pointing out obvious scam artists providing all sorts of false/questionable information(before you changed your website) is another!

>It was a simple question,why so
>defensive?Bashing is one thing,pointing out
>obvious scam artists providing all
>sorts of false/questionable information(before you
>changed your website) is another!
>

NONYAMT you need to pull the corn cob out of your backside and leave the guy alone. You are turning into a stalker. Every post he makes you come along and bash him. Let it die dude !!!
To the OP I hope you find a place to shed hunt. I have just started this myself and love it.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-11 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-11 AT 04:23?PM (MST)

Thanks WannaB,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom