Shed Dates

pymulies

So does anyone know the specifics of the new law that you can't hunt sheds on the west side of the continetal divide? Specific dates and so on....i haven't heard yet.

PY

I think that the regulation forbids shed hunting between January 1st and May 1st. Not sure if the May date is correct but I'm pretty sure of the January date.

Closed Jan 1 through April 30th, only applies to public land west of the continental divide.

With the exception of the great divide basin which has no legal discription of it's boundaries. Pretty stupid law in my opinion considering you can place a bear bait Beginning April 1st. So the bear baiters will have a one month jump on any shed hunters who want to stay legal. VERY VERY STUPID LAW.

You can thank a lot of the posters on this website for this law. Or to just give one big thank you.....

THANK YOU UTAH

Elkantlers75,
I heard you can lose your hunting priv. in wyo for a year or two. Not sure if you would lose your bonus points? Someone else could fill you in with all the details I'm sure.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-10 AT 06:30AM (MST)[p]man, thats the biggest load of shite i ever heard. they better not start messing with peoples hunting priv. or there is going to be some pissed off hombres.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom