shed freaks & they shed em i find em

so I have watched both seasons of these videos and i absolutely love these videos. i am amazed at how much bone they pick up. if i could pick that much up in a season i would be one happy camper. keep it up mossback and tines up i really enjoy your videos and if anybody agrees keep on supporting them.

-HHH

I like most of them. The new shed freak looks like my four year old filmed it with her cell phone and did the editing. That one sucked ass. Seemed like they were just trying to hurry and get one put out because the TU guys did. Just my opinion though.

i have yet to get the tu 2 but i couldnt agree more shed freaks sucked i felt like i was watching Blair Witch Project it was bad shaky

I have some paint drying videos you guys might be interested in. Let me know.

No estas en mexico ahora, entonces escoja tu basura
chancho sucio.

Ha ha my comment got deleted, guess opinions don't matter. you punch a clock 9-5 and make it so they can hunt horns and hunt huge animals as their job while you try to sneek out on weekends for a few hours. so keep supporting them see if your hunting or shed gathering gets any better. + 1 on the paint drying, I have part one of the series "primer: they tape em, I brush em"

The tines up guys have full time jobs and run tines up in their spare time. Plus a few of them fought for this country in Iraq.

@whiteshadow i did not delete your comment this is the first time i have checked my post. opinions always matter!

i agree that the second shed freak isnt filmed very good but i do enjoy watching them. it is nice that shed hunting videos are being produced.

knowing that about tines up now good on them. however mossback i dont care for. When they pull up when me and my buddy are going to shoot a bull and say thats a mossback bull. thats really cool of tines up though good job guys

I agree shed freak 2 sucked a big one, really bad editing, and they was all so worried about showing any of the back ground that it was stupid, they rarely had a full shot of a shed.

Tines up on the other had great video, I really liked the shot of the bull droping his horn, man that really screws with them.

Ive never been a mossback basher but that video was a huge disapointment and a waste of money. IMO

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I have felt that way with a few other Mossback films as well.

TU has put out some good videos. They are great guys. They give me a minute when I talk to them and reply when I e-mail. Props to them.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom