shed heads

freaknasty

so has anyone been out to find any yet. myself and a few buds went out thurs last week I found a 5 point of a bull left side only about 50 yards from the truck, one of the other guys found a white muley and small forky from last year. we actually didn't get to where I wanted, started out to late in the day. well see what I find next time I hope to stay out all day.
good hunting post em if you got em

Big bulls have dropped already from what I'm seeing. I'll take a couple pics of the nice brown and fresh 6 point bull antler I picked up this Saturday. Got a couple of good survivors from last year but saw quite a few bulls still packing antlers (though mostly raghorns).

good to hear I couldn't get out this weekend I was teaching hunter ed but i'll try to pound the hills as soon as i can gotta go turkey scouting too I got a few people I got to take out. good luck

49bfb8b7044536ca.jpg

Not disclosing any info on the where abouts! But here is one my my buddy found.

nice I went out yesterday but mostly to look for birds I didn't get to where i wanted to go for the sheds but Ill probably get out this week
good luck post some more pics i'll get some asap

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom