Shed hunting ????

N

Nelly

Well I tried asking in the Arizona forum, but no luck! So maybe sombody in Utah might be kind enough to point me in the right direction??

Ok this is a "long shot" but I was hoping that somebody on here might be willing to trade me some shed hunting info, Basically a good spot to start In Utah, "just a place to start" I will do all the leg work.... And I in return can give you a spot in Oregon that I have recoved 15 sheds from in a 3 mile hike. I have never been back to this spot and just stumbled accross it while hunting. So I have no problem giving out this info.
With my promise I would only go to this spot in Utah one time. An you could tell the world of this spot in Oregon or go there as much as you would want.
The reason I'm asking this is because I'm in the military (not looking for kudos or a hand out) and I leave for Texas on Sunday. I'm driving down there for some training and I drive back in a couple months, so I would only have one chance to stop on my way back to Oregon to shed hunt for a couple hrs. I probly will never be done that way ever again. I would love to give it a go.
Even if I dont get info, I'm just going to check out Google earth and see what looks good compared to where I shed hunt here in Oregon and check it out. Oh another thing, is there any rules or regs I might have to follow, dont want to go getting a ticket for somthing stupid.
Anyways sorry so long, thanks in advance
CW

Pm sent. Utah is pretty well picked over by now. In a few months the chances of finding anything will be slim to none. But I can give you a place to look.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom