Sheds on a euro skull

Lameduck

Here is a really nice set I found last year. I got a "mountain mikes skull" the other day and put them on it. It turned out nice it really shows how big the buck is. What do you think do the antlers seem to be setting at the right angle to the skull?
march2010044.jpg

march2010037.jpg

march2010028.jpg

Here is some pics from when I found them.
Sheds025.jpg

Sheds026.jpg

Sheds037.jpg

Sheds038.jpg

where did you pick the skull up at any where local? i went to cabelas today. this cabelas really lets me down they dont have diddly in there anything i want it seems i have to go online. i see i can buy it online but just curious if you picked it up locally, nice sheds too what part of the state you from?

I was in the Riverdale Sportsman's Warehouse the other day and they just received a whole pile of the skulls. They had been out for a while.

Sounds like you are from the Lehi area? I would check the Midvale store and you may find what your lookin for.

I mounted some sheds on one as well and they really do look good. I don't have an online account yet for pics so I can't post any yet but will soon.

Lameduck - I really like what you did with the scenery under the skull as well. Nice!

My brother and I do replicas and have made a reproduction mule deer skull that looks as real as you'll ever get. If your interested we are selling them for $35.00.

THAT IS A GREAT SET OF SHEDS!!!!
IT'S NICE TO SEE SOME HORNS PICKED UP IN THE CREASOTE COUNTRY. HOPE YOU FIND SOME MORE !!!

that skull looks good! nice sheds! what part of southern nv are you from? looks like the country i was in yestersday. im from mesquite.

>Here is a really nice set
>I found last year. I
>got a "mountain mikes skull"
>the other day and put
>them on it. It turned
>out nice it really shows
>how big the buck is.
>What do you think do
>the antlers seem to be
>setting at the right angle
>to the skull?

Looks great! I don't think you could have done any better. Great find!

Thanks for the comments guys. This is the third euro mount I have done with these skulls this one turned out the best for sure. I am no professional but I scored him at just under 180. I think it was 178 or 179 and some change. Hey Huntin 101 do you have some pictures or a website I could look at those skulls. I would be interested in seeing them. Thanks

Lameduck, great sheds and great job on mounting them. Appreciate all of the pictures you've been posting lately. fatrooster.

Thanks Fat Rooster it looks like you have been doing pretty well yourself. Your dog really looks like it has this shed hunting stuff down. That is a nice 6 point you guys found.

hey where can i get one of these 35.00 replicas... im twitchin to get a mountain mike but id like to see some of your pics of the ones you and your bro do. LETS SEE SOME. thanks

Sorry it's taken me so long to get a picture up of the reproduction skulls my brother and I have did. Here is a couple pictures. Let me know what you think?

5684replica_skull_1.jpg

7326replica_skull.jpg

Here is our website if you would like to check out our work.
splitimagereplicas.com

Dude, post your contact info or send a private message and let us know how to see some pics and details on this skull. I've searched a great deal for a good replica muley skull...the only good one I've found is out of WY from theantlershack.com. I'd love to see some pics...if its nice I'll buy one and give it a try.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom