Sheep and Goat Backdoor

ORIONTHEHUNTER

Very Active Member
Yeah the title doesn't sound good but we have to be getting close to the backdoor results for sheep and goat. What are your guys guesses, I'm hoping around the 30th or 1st

Just checked the backdoor, shows all my points for everthing from last years apps, then down on current points . This year I didnt apply for moose just desertsheep ,elk and deer , but the sheep is gone from my currant point status, any answer to what might be going on? thanks s.t.

Did you apply for Deseret this year? No points accumulate for desert so it would show 0 no matter what.

It's all part of the experience Clarke!!!

Inside info I heard was that they are having the drawing next Thursday, May 2. So the results should be up the following day.

Congrats to all who drew. I did not draw that makes me 0 for 7 tags this year. My nephew drew his goat tag. Looks like I will have alot of time for scouting with him.

another "UN" :-(

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Can you guys explain to me how to check this? This is only my second year in Colorado and had to get OTC tags last year.

Thanks,

TM

ToolMann...right now the only things that are up are Sheep and Goat. The others will follow shortly...about a week before the date that CPW previously stated that they would be out by.
John 14:6

Good deal. Thanks for the info guys. I'm only in for deer and antelope this year, but I will definitely be checking early now.

TM

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom