Sheep and Goat draw in progress

LAST EDITED ON May-06-16 AT 09:55AM (MST)[p]Haven't seen my current points online in months. I see no change in either site draw results or buy/apply. Doesn't mean it's not in progress.

So, what do you mean the back door is open? It looks like the 2016 line has been added to most of my stuff including goat but there is nothing showing stil for sheep. Nothing additional shows on my list of items in licensing.

If you applied for Mountain Goat for example it will say Mountain goat app. If you draw there will be another line that says Mountain Goat

Mine shows no app or tag for goat, sheep or moose, only deer, elk & antelope. I expected to still have at least an app showing for moose. Not sure what is going on. I think I can guess my results anyway though.

Applications do not show in your list of items on file if you apply by mail, like nonresidents are required to do. I have seen people saying the backdoor is open. I don't know if the list of items on file is good for a positive yet. I have heard post points that went away a couple of days ago are back for sheep and goat when you check draw results. The sheep lines are still missing when I check.

Yea I guess it is for Residents only who apply online. I know a couple guys who drew sheep already. Definitely worked for me last year. Dunno about goats yet or Deserts.

I may change my handle to Captain preference points! Congrats to you lucky ones!

No...not a S66 tag. I'm not sure she has it in her for that one. That can be a very physical hunt. It's on the front range so that will be nice (closer to home). It's not the greatest tag but....it is a sheep tag. Good year so far. I drew an aoudad tag in New Mexico and I know people that live in the unit that hunt it every year. Hopefully 2 rams will be coming home this year.

Congrats Robert. Have fun on both hunts and like you say a sheep tag is a sheep tag. My sentiments exactly. You get to go sheep huntin.

There are two back doors. One is the items on file in the licensing. The other is points reappearing with one more in the draw results. Are both working now? If not, which one is? Are there any nonresidents with sheep points showing in the lower points matrix in draw results?

I'm a res and apps on file looks to be the one working. Although I hope it isn't!

Apps on file should look like this if you were successful.

5153success.jpg

>My lower point matrix, current points
>are only showing deer and
>elk.

Thanks! I was just wondering why my goat points show and not the sheep and people were saying the saying the back door works.

Congratulations to those going sheep hunting!

Oak is that YOUR screen???
I hope so!!

34 years of unsuccessful
For me. My sheep fever is just a low grade infection at this point.

So if your a NR and therefore your app doesn't show, will a successful draw show?

Neither shows for me, so just trying to hold out a little hope.

LAST EDITED ON May-07-16 AT 06:35PM (MST)[p]Congrats, ColoOak!! Hope you tag a great ram!

Edit: just checked, and it looks like my 22nd consecutive refund.

Haven't seen anyone claimin a 500 code for goat yet, don't think they've drawn it.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom