Sheep Pedestal Mount Question

150fighter

Hey guys,

About to get my bighorn sheep mounted in the next month or two. I really like one pedestal form, and eventually the mount to go on a pedestal. Since I'm a broke university student, right now I can only afford the actual mount, none of the pedestal or habitat.

Is there any way the taxidermist can attack something to the back of the form to make it go on the wall? I know there are wall pedestal forms but havent found the form that I like.

No offense, but shouldn't your taxidermist be helping you out with this problem. Seems like a call or visit over there is in order to get his suggestions. Same for the form. If he's an experienced taxidermist, you should be able to tell him what pose you want, and let him make it happen.

Once in a lifetime trophy, and you are going to half-ass the mount? Throw the cape in the freezer until you are in a better situation to do it right.

It sounds like you are interested in a table pedestal? If so, it would be easy for your taxidermist to add a long section of all-thread sticking out the bottom and you could mount it on just about anything for now. You could have a nice base with rocks made later when you can afford it. If you email me I can send you a couple pictures of a 2 different rams I had mounted this way. I think they look really nice. I would agree that you want to do it right because you may never get another ram!
[email protected]

If you like the ped but want a wall mount get the taxi to alter the form

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom