SHEEP RESULTS

I got my sheep tag.

GOAT UNSUCCESSFUL REFUND CHECK 3 3 2015
SHEEP SUCCESSFUL LIMITED LICENSE FOR 1ST CHOICE: SMS12O1A 3 9 2015

Ken

I'd be there now if I thought it would do me any good.
After the snow melts I'll spend all the time I can.
I plan to scout at least 10 days and then hunt the whole time.
I will start scouting the low country Memorial Day weekend.
Ken

How many preference points does it take to draw a sheep tag as a non resident? I put in for some of the easier to draw tags. I have 5 weighted points now. Am I chasing a dream and 30 years I still won't draw?

Congrats to you guys that drew. Plan well.

Point for me.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Goforbroke-- You could draw next year or you could go your whole life without drawing, just keep applying, it's worth it if you get lucky.

Serrano-- I drew the archery tag in S12 in 2010, pm me if you need anything.

couple more points for me. May have to help someone else who draws a tag one of these years so I can say I went sheep hunting before I get to old.

Bill

My better half drew unit 16 rifle bighorn tag. I struck out on desert ram. Looks like I'll be playing Sherpa in September.

>How many preference points does it
>take to draw a sheep
>tag as a non resident?
> I put in for
>some of the easier to
>draw tags. I have
>5 weighted points now.
>Am I chasing a dream
>and 30 years I still
>won't draw?

I had six weighted points this year and drew S-17 as a nonresident! If you don't at least apply then it will always be just a dream...

Wasn't expecting it, but I drew a tag for unit 15!!!!

Goforbroke and others, 3and 4 3and 6.... 3and 15 like me and over 300 other "max" point holders..once you have some weighted points your in the game...If you go to the statistic page CPAW and then sheep hunt recaps scroll all the way to the bottom and total weighted point numbers are listed both res and non res.
For res sheep pre draw 2014 the latest numbers posted there were 375 max point guys.
between 2010 and 2011 (61) max guys drew, quit, died, went to jail, or quit paying their child support..
2011 and 2012 (61) again.
2012 to 2013 (41)
2013 TO 2014 (34) max point guys gone.
So lets say and this is guessing (34) went away 2014 leaves 341 of us... so after the 2015 draw there are still over 300 res guys with 3 and 15...I bet a bunch of those 300 had a lot of points in the old system and they took us to 0 18 years ago for the NEW weighted point radom,reverse,divide,change to different random who ever is lowest gets the tag deal we have now.
I know several (kids) in their 30's who have drawn that I know I have been applying longer then they have been alive.
What I am saying is it is a pretty even playing field. Yes at 3 and 15 I have a slight advantage but it is slight! So every one should keep applying but realize that it is a never in a life time tag for some of us..others will draw multiple sheep tags....it is what it is.

WELL DONE to you guys who drew!

It's a fine feeling to know you've got such a prized, coveted, rare tag in your pocket.

This has all been fun but nothing will match the adventure you'll have in the high country!

Congratulations,
Zeke

2 more points for me, maybe someday. Good luck to you lucky tag holders! C'mon moose tag!:D

Congrats to all you lucky dogs out there. I always find myself jealous after sheep and goat results come out. Really thought goat might come through for me this year x(
I guess at 23 years old I still have time....

Coloradoboy

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom