Sheephunter (T.J)

M

MattB

Hey,
How is everything going? I was checking out theoutdoorguys.com and noticed a lot of yours and your wifes pictures. You 2 sure have take some really nice animals! I was just wondering what you would consider to be your favourite trophy that you have taken and why?

I had a job interview for slocan fort nelson, so if i get that summer job it looks like i will be hunting moose, stone sheep, and caribou this year!

Thanks in advance! Hope all your draws and everything are going good!

Matt

Hey Matt:

Thanks for the kind words.

Just got done working a Sportsmen's Show in Calgary and am just catching up on my e-mail. My favourite trophy.............wow........that's a tough one as I think they are all great but if I had to pick one it would be my Stone ram. Without question one of the most grueling hunts I've been on and the one one filled with the most emotional ups and downs.

As for my favourite hunt that I've been on, it would have to be my wife's bighorn. Took us nearly two years to get the big brute but it was worth every minute of it.

Hope your job interview goes well.

Those sound like some good stories. My job interview went alright, so i could be hunting this summer, but if not i could use the time to scout mule deer :). Thanks a lot!

Matt

Hey Matt, what job you going after up there? I grew up with the Human Resources guy, worked with the current manger for about 5 years and another buddy of mine is heading up there as a maintenace supervisor. Who interviewed ya... was it Norm? With my mill shuttin down i thought about tryin to head up that way, but theres not much point cause my wife would have to give up a job here that pays pretty well anyway, so I'd be no farther ahead. Been planning on heading up that way for moose and bou sometime this year( bout 3 hrs north of the fort). Anyway, good luck on the job
Chris

Im just going for a summer job, 4 months, probably get experience at everything : planting supervision, silviculture surveys, cruising, etc... I still havent found out about the job yet though, they said they would tell everyone who got the job and who didnt get the job a week after the interview, and this is 3 weeks now, so i dont know whats going on! NO big deal though. I dont remember the names of the interviewers they were younger though, i dont think it was norm. Good luck with work in quesnel!

Matt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom