Sheldon. NWR

As long as its not a federal fee area, its open land. If its a fee-use area, it will be closed. Now, if theres a dirt road off the main road heading in, thats on you!

If it isnt a fee-use area, you can access the NWR without a problem however camp-sites, picnic areas, restrooms will be closed and not usable.

Just got back. Says its closed, but still hunted. My son filled his jr tag. Talked to ndow there not taking any enforcement action on it being closed. Will try and post pic later of my son's first deer.

Congrats to your son. I want to see a pic. And read a story. I'm getting excited for my hunt.

"Go hunt for meat at Walmart."

643deer_2013.jpg

It was my 12 year old son's first deer he sure was excited. He missed his first shot, as it was very cold that morning and he had the shivers. But the second shot from his 25/06 at 127 yards found the mark and put the buck on the ground.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom