Shifting Policy?

...anything to save face...no future in principles....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Yeah, so who is the good guy ? McCain is the only one who thought he knew and he got an egg broke in his butt on that one already.

The republicant's don't want to call it, but they want Obama to so they can say I told you so.

Stay thirsty my friends

Let them be....I don't want any part of the middle east.

Let them kill each other off.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

That will only last until Obama is out of office and a few more thousand Syrians are dead and buried by Assad. And you have the nerve to call us bloodthirsty when the blood is dripping from your hands. Your Priest will have a hard time with you at your next confession. You might get more then 20 "Hail Marys" to do.

RELH

Assad has a ways to go before he comes close to having as much innocent raghead blood on his hands as the Bush administration. yeah I know, ancient history we shouldn't speak of it . it's bad medicine to speak of the dead right?

So , who should Obama prop up? if you don't know then the blood is on your hand this time too. think Obama can chose better than Reagan did with Saddam?

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, Obama has proven over and over again that he can not make the right decision even if his life or the lives of thousands depended on it.
Reagan choose Sadaam due to Iran's overtaking and kidnapping of our embassy employees and it did keep Iran in check for many years while fighting Sadaam. Somehow I do not think Obama's decisions will be that lasting or good. Time will prove it one way or another.

RELH

RELH your argument is bogus . The bloodletting in the region is the result of political and social forces unleashed as the result of the disastrous invasion of Iraq.

Assad is defending his country. "W" invaded a country. Who is the greater criminal?

Eldorado

Eldorado is right,

The towlheads would be sitting around singing their favorite summer camp songs and offering each other free massages if Bush hadn't come along.

That region of the world has only been fighting for a few years.

The last 3000 years were very very peaceful until Regan and Bush showed up.

:)

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

As usual Eldorko is full of crap and has a twisted view of history. If "W" is a criminal for his intervention in Irag, what does that make Obama to be as he has kept our forces there in both Irag and Afganistan. Eldorko using your twisted logic, Obama is a war hawk and murderer by numerous uses of drone attacks in several middle east & African countries that we are not at war with and his actions can be construed as an act of war. Only Eldorko can be blind in one eye and have distorted vision in the other eye to justify his beliefs.

RELH

So we killed over 4000 americans and between 100,000 and 200,000 iraqies to undo what Reagan did and restore Iraq to friend status for Iran. I see why you're proud and why Obama should follow your lead.

So the question is, who should Obama prop up in Syria? enough blabble just answer it.

Stay thirsty my friends

I will answer your question.

Nobody.

Get out and let them fight over their sand....hopefully it will drive up oil prices to the point that electric cars are more affordable....painful for our economy...better for all of us in the end since virtually all of our electricity is produced here in the US.

I agree, so tell that to your butt bud who thinks Obama is a murderer for not picking the right raghead and making him king.

He doesn't know, the republicans don't know, but Obama should pick a winner and be responsible for the outcome. brilliant.

Stay thirsty my friends

right or wrong....I just don't picture you being so enthusiastic over any 180 GWB would have made....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom