Shooting

tyef350

My heart aches for your state. I pray for any of you that are affected by this punk a$$. May god heal your hearts with time and help you through it. We had a shooting a few years ago at our trolly square mall in slc they suck. To the shooter burn in H3LL BUDDY!!!!!!

He is nothing more than a coward. I only wish places like this theatre were not gun free zones. If others in the crowd had concealed weapons permits and carrying, it might have saved some lives. Even if it saved one life! This coward would have Sh*t his pants if people would have started shooting back. I believe there is a reason he picked a gun free zone. I know they will turn this into a gun control issue but people with concealed weapons are not the ones people need to worry about. I don't care if he had a 10 round clip or 100, this guy was going to do harm regardless. Drugs are illegal and they are still here. Make guns illegal and they are still going to be here. Just harder to get and more power for the evil do-ers like the cartels. Just my $.02.

I really, really wish things like this didn't happen. There truly is no reason for this. I can't imagine how terrible this guys life was that he thought he needed to ruin so many others. I hope the family's can find peace and move on although I don't know if I ever could.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom