Short News Quiz

I missed 1.
Didn't know Elizabeth Warren.
I didn't know the corporate logo was Twitter, but I got lucky with my guess.
So technically I missed two as well.:)

13 for 13. Lucked out on Warren. The only women I recognized was plastic surgery face Pelosi. Biotch is HOT. Hehe

Who recognizes Warren or knows what a bluebird stands for? I thought it was a bus line.

Stay thirsty my friends

I have teenage kids in the house who use twitter, Elizabeth Warren was all over the news when she ran against Scott Brown.

Nemont

I don't do a tweet or the bookface thing either. I don't get it, I'd say it's because I'm too old but I know lots of folks older tham me who are big into it.

I will have to say for bookface they do give back to the community. we have a HUGE new bookface server being built out in the sagebrush , I mean acres of building, here outside town. just the other day they gave over 100 grand to the high school to promote tech programs. that's a big deal in a county with only one high school, and it's only part of what they've done. I have no iterest in their service but I can't say anything bad about them.

I guess I remember Warren, but not her face it's not that memorable. now Kate Upton I remember.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom