Show me a few antelope pics....

H

Hornseeker

I saw a "big" buck last week... I've killed a few of these 12 inch bucks and this buck was not in the same ball park...didn't take but 1 second to know he was a trophy buck.

I got word of another big buck today and am going at first light in the more to glass for him.... I'd like to really know what I'm looking at...

SO...what does a 15 inch buck look like? 16? 17??????

I'm not really worried about the little details that make score..I'm just looking for a "big" buck.. and funny...I'm not limiting myself to a big buck...but I still like to know what I"m looking at! :0)

Thanks,

Ernie

Here's a pic of a buck that my mom killed the next day. He green scored right around 80", and was 15" in length.

PIC_0009cr.jpg

Those are some nice bucks. Looks like that first buck has some great 1st and 2nd qtr mass. That second buck looks like it has it all. Nice pics fellas....
-Raptor

Wow..only 16 on that thing! I saw about 10 bucks this morn...I think the biggest was MAYBE 13 if that dude is 16... however...one that I thought was big, did curl over a lot better than that one... hmmmm....

Thanks,

Ernie

bucks dont even have to be 15 inches to be nice. got this one last year and it is only 14 inches +/- but the mass and prong location made him an 80 inch buck

DSCN0181.jpg

Happy Hunting

>Greg,
>
>Nice looking job of the mount
>and it's pedestal, is that
>pedestal a "home made job"?
>
>
>Brian

yes it is a homemade job, ive done a couple over the years and i think that one is the best one i have done.

Happy Hunting

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-08 AT 12:04PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/488f5b7a2a93db5d.jpg
here is one that i harvested in nevada a few years ago

Nice Buck ya got there. Do you have any other pic angles? What did he measure/score?

Mark

"When there's lead in the air, there's hope."

Go to Sportsmens Warehouse and pick up the video "SIZE MATTERS" it's made by the Grimmets out of AZ. They know as much/more about big antelope as anyone and the video is LOADED with scoring techniques, field photos etc. Its a must before you get out because a lot of bucks deceive you very easily and will go a lot higher than you may think.

I shot this buck last year in AZ. 14.5" and grosses 80. Nets about 77.

35955DSC00326small.JPG

35955DSC00324small.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom