Shrimp Showdown

Swivelneck

I had been hankering for shrimp for over a week, so last night I dipped off to the market and picked some up on my way home from the salt mines.
Mama already had the pork tenderloins marinated, the cauliflower and veggies, and the red beans and rice rolling, so I just wrapped the seasoned shrimpy's around diced Andouille sausage on skewers and added them to the grill. A little sriracha/garlic/honey glaze and BAM!
My eldest son and I are really the only two seafood fiends in the house, so it was pretty much a two man, winner take all showdown between he and I. In the end he got me, but I definitely didn't embarrass myself.
He is lifting hard 6 days a week getting ready for football next year (bulking season), so this dinner was just what he needed.
Me on the other hand......... I'm just living out my inner fat kid, still eating like a football player, with no football!! Gotta die from something!!!!
Tried a new (to me) beer with it as well. I will give Founders All Day IPA a 8.3 overall. Very drinkable, and it comes in a 15 pack!

IMG_4631.JPG

IMG_4632.JPG

IMG_4633.JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom