Shut up and pay the bill!!

hossblur

Long Time Member
I got my property tax notice last week. This week the folks that I pay with it are giving me the finger?

Might be time to enforce those contracts. 180 days of school.

Or enjoy looking for a job with double digit unemployment.

Im sure all my customers will gladly pay me to not show up, nor do my job, and demand to be paid.

Ya it’s a bunch of bs my wife is a teacher and wants nothing more than to be in a classroom and teach children. I don’t know how she does it but she does it well. She always gets very affective on her reviews.

Its kinda hard to hold a teacher hostage over wages......seeing as they get paid so well.

My wife's a science teacher. Having had a few years to observe the system, I can tell you exactly why your kids are dumb.

Its kinda hard to hold a teacher hostage over wages......seeing as they get paid so well.

My wife's a science teacher. Having had a few years to observe the system, I can tell you exactly why your kids are dumb.

In many occupations there comes a point where your health dictates you can’t do the job, or are no longer willing to. Military, cops, firefighters, construction, fishing, rough necks, etc.

I can understand teachers being concerned. We all are. But how in the hell are we to a point that we are expected to pay them to not do their job?

I used to wonder where the inflated sense of entitlement and ego came from. I guess that question is answered?

I get your point, but you have to admit threatening a teacher with their wages is sorta ironic.

Evil geniuses on local school boards everywhere are conspiring to bring the worlds greatest economy to its knees by homeschooling your little booger-eating vector.

You just can't make this **** up. :LOL:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom