>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Not after November.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-10 AT 10:49PM (MST)[p]Although I am no fan of the 3, any anger over the HCB passage in the house today toward those 3 are misguided.

Your anger should be directed at McConnell, Boehner, & Cantor who took a calculated risk which blew up in their face.

Of course, my opinion will be met with much dismay and deflection. So let's turn to well-known conservative author, resident fellow of the American Enterprise Institute and former speech writer for President George W Bush... David Frum

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/michaeltomasky/2010/mar/22/republicans-healthcare

Like always FTW, you are sure you are right.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

One question for you FTW. Are you a supporter of the healthcare bill? Just a simple yes or no as if you were a member of Congress voting for it please.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

Hdude, Lil' Jimmy wants his share!

Ftwall has already said in another post that he was for the HCB passing. FTW can predict all he wants, what will tell will be this coming Nov. election.

What will have a strong impact on that election will be how voters perceive the pros and cons of the bill. Plenty of time to determine who you vote for or against. Overall cost and taxes will play a big part for overall acceptance. I look for the insurance companies to hike rates, to cover their added burden and Doctors to pull out of caring for seniors that only have medicare for insurance. If that takes place, it will be a voters revolt.

NevadaBadger, you can have the Governator, his rating here is down to 27% approval, State Legislators down to 17%. He is a true RINO married into one of the most liberal families in this country.

RELH

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-10 AT 08:37AM (MST)[p]What all you fellows forget is this this. The collapsed economy, the American health care disaster, much of our foreign policy problems, the fall of Americas standing in the world, the fact your children will undoubtedly have a lowered standard of living, the fall of the American middle class, and a whole host of social problems, are all direct results of Rightwing, Reagan style republicanism. We must give credit where credit is due, and you boys definatly did, "get er done" although it did take 30 years. No doubt the collapse would have come sooner if Bill Clinton wouldn't have been elected, but the inevitable finally did happen. And now its time to start rebuilding America.

So Piper who is going to pay for 32 million more people on the insurance rolls. Im paycheck to paycheck and dont want to pay anymore for insurance than I already do. So is this rebuilding America in your mind to eithier stick it too the rich man so Ill lose my job because he is taxed and has to stay afloat by laying workers off, or stick it to working class Americans someone has to pay for all this. Do tell me who?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-10 AT 11:18AM (MST)[p]you don't stick it to either, some of the others are already getting high cost emergency room care now. some don't pay, many go broke, do you know what happens when people go bankrupt? their creditors are not fully paid is one thing. Americas working middle class has hardly gained anything over the last thirty years, and the upper class has profited enormously, I don't think we should cry for them if they have a small increase in taxes. They employed people in Reagans time when taxes were higher than now, so why do you think they will quit now? also if health care wasn't twice as expensive as the rest of the world, maybe they could employ more people?, maybe we could sell stuff on the world markets?. And a strong middle class drives the economy. Im curious? Is Mexicos economy something rightwingers aspire to have? because they sure act like it.

Heres something to watch, on Friday the PEW poll showed a 31% approval rating of the democratic congress, and a 25% for the republicans.

If this health bill is going to upset anyone other than the teabaggers and far right who's making all the noise there should be a backlash in the polls after what just happened. if it doesn't that doesn't mean the dems are home free by any means because the anti incumbant mood is always high when things are going bad like the economy, but it should put a light on the attitude of americans over this one issue. we'll see.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-10 AT 12:33PM (MST)[p]440,

Rasmussen has Republican leading Democrats 45% to 35% on a generic ballot of whom you like and trust.

Polling is just a tool not a fact. The Democrats will lose seats in Nov. regardless of whether HC passed, they may lose more as they attempt to selling what they passed. It is not a risk free environment for any incumbent out there but historically the American people don't like unified government. They perfer for one party to rule the White House and the other to control congress.

Nemont

Strange that the libs are trying to sell the health care plan now?

A tax increase now and some benefit four years from now. That is funny. I don't rememeber anything that was good that was needed to be paid for four years in advance and depended on government to do the right thing, and was rammed through on a Sunday.

Keep trying to sell it, you guys have four years to get er done.

In the mean time, there is no way we won't see cost increases. And no way we won't see more jobs going the way of the passenger pigeon.

Oh, ya don't seem to hear you selling the 500 billion dollar medi-care hair clipping? Don't hear that much in the sales blitz.

You guys just keep smoking.

Nemont you're right there will be an anti incumbent factor the dems can't avoid that's just politics. but the polls are quite accurate, PEW has the best track record I've seen and I don't know why, if you track the election in '08 they were pretty much right on what really happened and Rassmusin was almost always in error to Mccains benifet. I'm not saying they're crooked it just must be where or how they poll.

The dems will lose seats only because they have more incumbents, I'm interested in the effects of the health care bill and that should show up in these polls in the next few weeks if it's going to. it might, I don't know.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-10 AT 00:52AM (MST)[p]NevadaBadger, you are right about the public employees unions having too much clout in Ca. and getting away with lining there pockets due to favorite coddling by our elected officials.

Where they made this big gain, and started the downward spiral on our economy was under a Democrat Governor by the name of Gray Davis who passed a whopping big benifit bill for the prison guards to gain their votes. Since then every one of the unions have been playing the game. Gee! that sounds like what the auto workers union and several others did with Obama and his democrats this last time around. Funny how the unions favor the democrats more then they do the GOP.

I look for Ca. to go to private run prisons and we might just save a few bucks where the guards are more in line with their salary take then they are now.

When Gray Davis passed that bill giving the big increase to prison guards, it ticked off a lot of street cops that were making 40-50 thousand a year. Paying a guard $ 100,000 plus a year to guard convicts is outright B.S. I know they will argue that their job is dangeous, my reply is not as dangeous as a street cop or firefighter who gets far less pay and their job requires far more training.

RELH

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom