Sierra Pines Taxidermy - Taos

hunt1

Does anybody know Joe Amador that owns Sierra Pines Taxidermy in Taos? His number has been disconnected and I can't find any other contact information. He's been working on a bear rug for me since September and I haven't heard from him since November when he requested more money.

I'm trying not to freak out and think the worst that he closed the business. Thanks for your help!

Do you live close enough to drive by his shop. Maybe someone on here can drive by if you do not live close enough.

Would not be the first time something like that happened.

LAST EDITED ON May-17-10 AT 04:49PM (MST)[p]It's about a 6-7 hour drive from Hobbs. Hoping that somebody knows him and might be in the loop as he informed me in September that he has been in business over 20 years! Got a buddy helping me out to see if he can get more info as he is working over in Angel Fire.

hunt1,

I know Joe personally. He is a good friend of mine. I will talk with him to see what's up. With his permission I will try to get an alternate phone number for. I doubt he out of business. He does good work and has been doing what he does for long time including many of my own. That phone number you provide is his home(business) phone number. Standby for a little bit.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom