Sightron Scopes

Bambistew

Very Active Member
What can you guys tell me how the Sightron II Scopes? Do they compare to a Weaver Grands Slam and a Leupold VX2? Are the Sightrons as good of a scope as these, and how is the companies warranty record? Good or bad experiences welcome. Oh, and it will be mounted on a 8mm Rem. Mag., but they should all hold up to that little bit of abuse. :D

Thanks in advance

Ivan

Hey Ivan, how you do'in man? Funny you should mention Sightron Scopes. I've got a Sightron on my Savage Weather Warrior in .300RUM and am completely satisfied with it's performance. Mine's a 4x16 w/ 1/4in. click adj., adjust. object. and sunshield. I'm really impressed with the scope, it is just very well made. I've always had Leupold on my rifles, but, I'm tell'in ya the Sightron is one hellava scope. I guess that's a pretty positive endorsement!!! :7

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-03 AT 08:01AM (MST)[p]Hey Steve,

Things are going pretty well with me. Missed a little buck on Friday, and shot a bunch of geese on Saturday moning. Have you been out bowhunting yet? There seem to be more deer around this year compared to last year. It will be nice once it cools off a little, and the misquitoes get frosted... I'm counting the days till I get back to MT... Deer, elk, antelope, grouse, and water foul... It's going to be a full plate, but I'm sure I'll manage some how ;)

My buddy is looking at buying the Sightron, I have only looked through one once, and was pretty impressed too. I bought a Weaver Grand Slam last year for my 260 and an VERY impressed with it. It is much better glass compared to my old Vari X2's I was just wondering how they would compare. They're all in about the same price range. I guess the only thing that he really doesn't care for is the cross hairs are about twice as heavy as a Leupold.

Thanks again

Ivan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom