Simple ???

yoteduster

Very Active Member
Do you think the Burris typical Mule deer or the Broder none typical Mule Deer Bucks will ever be unseated as the two top bucks in Boone and Crockett record books they've been the top dogs for a long time....

With Previous & Current Management In This State I'd Place Money They Won't Be Broke In This State!

But Maybe Somebody Will Eventually Apple a Buck Up enough To Prove Me Wrong!

For the honest man maybe but to raise them and pass them off as wild deer with old trail cam pics and video anything can be legit with a good story. Both bucks are insane and genetics are hard to beat. Short answer is who knows???

You Forgot About The Blind Folds!

For the honest man maybe but to raise them and pass them off as wild deer with old trail cam pics and video anything can be legit with a good story. Both bucks are insane and genetics are hard to beat. Short answer is who knows???

I thought the Burris buck was beat last year in WY. The guide chimed in here to let us know. If he wasn't the guide, he was at the least the one who helped drag the new world record to the truck.
:);):LOL::ROFLMAO:

So hard to beat but I hope they are beat someday. And I certainly hope I am the one to do it. I've been day dreaming about it for years.

I thought the Burris buck was beat last year in WY. The guide chimed in here to let us know. If he wasn't the guide, he was at the least the one who helped drag the new world record to the truck.
:);):LOL::ROFLMAO:

So hard to beat but I hope they are beat someday. And I certainly hope I am the one to do it. I've been day dreaming about it for years.
I know what you mean..I've been trying for over fifty years..

Not likely, I think the Burris buck has the best chance of being beaten.There are several buck that would best the Burris buck if they were a clean typical. A buck with super good genes could grow a 225+ typical set at age four or five if the conditions are right. The Hanson buck is a perfect example, just that it is a whitetail.
The Border buck is going to be very long odds. No other buck is even close to 355 nontypical. To grow something like is going to take some age and any buck with the genes to grow 350 inches is likely to be well over 200 even when they are young. That is going to put a big target right behind the shoulders for several years. Going to make it real tough for a buck with 355 genes to live up to there potential. Could it happen, yes but not very likely. My bet is that if the Border buck is beaten it will be by a buck that strays out of some off limits place like a national park.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom