For Sale Sitka gear (mountain mimicry II)

dakotakidz

Clearing the closet. I have some "very"gently used Sitka in Mountain Mimicry II that needs a new home. All in "Large"

Sitka Jetstream outershell (Large) with vented armpits and removable hood. Hardly ever worn. Gore Windstopper with fleece interior. Retails around $379 (see link below)

Sitka Jetstream vest (Large). Gore Windstopper with fleece interior. Retails around $209. (see link below)

Sitka Traverse pant (Large). Retailed around $159 (see link below)

SOLD as a package for $425 TYD

tempImagezq8Ub8.png

tempImage3zSRdz.png

tempImageK1G3hm.png

tempImageT6KakQ.png

tempImagerG6U9h.png

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Due to the question above, I reached out to Sitka, and this is what I believe I have...all in Large:

Celsius Jacket
Originally designed for tree stand hunters, the Celsius Jacket’s quiet soft-shell is designed with R-value in mind. Backed with high-loft fleece, this jacket is designed to keep you warm without bulk, while sitting motionless on the stand. Detailed with pit zips, removable hood, tapered cuffs, and quick draw cinch chords, the Celsius Jacket is a great candidate for your stand hunt battles.
Fabric Details: Polyester face, high loft inner, DWR finish
Retail Camo: $299

Celsius Vest
Built on the same principals as the Celsius Jacket & Bib, the Celsius Vest is a layering option for every hunt. Lightweight enough to always earn a spot in your bag for layering, but stout enough to fight genuine cold snaps. Also, available in solid colors to help out in those “urban”/fashion-driven environments.
Fabric Details: Polyester face, high loft inner, DWR finish
Retail Camo: $149

Ascent Pant
While growing as the main stay with hunters all across the west, the Ascent Pant is strong on all fronts. Like the Ascent Jacket, the pant offers maximum breathability and mobility. With a roll up pant-leg system, and a five pocket configuration, this pant is for hunters on the move. Layered with the core system, this pant can bring you well into mid- season hunts when the temp starts falling.
Technology: High count stretch polyester weave, Durable Water Repellant finish Fabric Details: Polyester Lycra blend
Retail Camo: $149

TYD for $365 (lower 48)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom