sleepers

R

racklover

I have six muley points in Utah. The more I read the more hopeless it gets of drawing a premium tag. I am looking for a sleeper draw, does it exist?

LOL....and if some dipstick mentions it out loud here it will become fully awake..

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB

It takes some research but the only real sleepers in utah are CWMU tags. Some suck and some are great!!

If you could take your 6 points and multiply by 4 you might be looking at a premium tag. I know that alot of people on this sight kind of down play the Book Cliffs but after spending the last several weekends out there I have a little different opinion I seen hundreds of bucks litterally, Some good solid bucks 170-190 range they were defineltey farther and few between but they are still out there my father in-law killed a 210 on the books 2 years ago and my uncle is a taxidermist and I have seen some other 180 class bucks come in his shop. I say go book cliffs man I know that this really isn't a sleeper unit but for big deer I definetley have to say it get underated quite a bit on this site. 6 points can put you pretty close to drawing too.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom