Slobs in the outdoors!

deadI

Very Active Member
Ceases to amaze me how some one can be willing to packing water bottles, beer, sodas, cans of soup.... all things that can be heavy back in the woods off the road but they can't pack the empty lighter containers out with them. It is amazing what you find miles from the road.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Yes it is bad. Most of what I find I believe to have been left by hunters. I find that especially troubling.

LOL, I was a few miles from a road and found a 4-wheeler, no access from anywhere around. It was JUNK, looks like it had a hole in the engine block. It had been there a while, there were cat prints on it

But really, I agree. We area always finding junk out there

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I can't stand it. Bugs me to see it in town too. But it is way worse to see it in the back country.

haul it out, things are much better than they used to be, horse packers from the past were the worst, they left actual garbage dumps many times, I took an old fellow antelope hunting once, after we ate lunch on the tailgate he proceded to clean out the bed of his pick up and throw it on the ground, There still is and always will be a few bad apples out there,I guess we just need to clean up after them.

>Do all beer drinkers, drink Keystone.
> They're the trashiest I've
>seen.

Around here in the woods it's original Budweiser cans I see, I guess they just toss them out the window..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

its coors and keystone here is southern idaho followed a trail of beer cans up the mtn its amazing how much a person can drink while hunting up the mountain didnt surprise me that i didnt see no shell casings around. i went back up the mtn and picked up my rounds that i left behind.

Up elk hunting thisweekend we came across a 4 man tent that someone had left. Looks like the snow storm moved in on them and they up and left everything. The tent was trashed.

Backpacks, sweatshirts, shirts, jeans, water bottles, red bull cans, large water jugs (from AZ residents), pedialyte bottles, tin cans, occasional marijuana bale. I'm sure I missed some but its the typical canyon in southern Arizona. You can't bring a backpack big enough every morning to even put a dent in the trash from your favorite spot. I take some out every year to feel better about myself. I still love S AZ.

A buddy of mine had his tent blown away behind bountiful last weekend, i wonder if it was the same one... lol

LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-11 AT 06:44AM (MST)[p]LOL on the keystone cans ! i think maybe they taste that sheet and throw the can full out the window ! never see any beer snobs like me littering the roads with micro brew bottles !

been back in the hills miles from any road- down the side of a mtn . huntin- take a break and think i must be the only guy who has ever been in here - look around few steps a way an old coors can - kinda spoils the moment-

>Are cigarette butts garbage?
>Sure don't seem like it the
>way they are tossed out
>the window.

They are to me... Really pisses me off when I'm on a lake fishing and see them floating by...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Buck and HH why dont cops pull people over for littering when they throw their butts out the window??

I'll bet every one of you guys have packed out more junk than you took in. It's in our DNA to clean up after the pigs who have no regard for Mother Nature. It makes me sick to think there are really people who throw sheit out in the wildlands.

I suspect it's the one-weekend-a-year hunter, for the most part, though they're certainly not all like that.

I hike (slowly nowadays) with a garbage bag dedicated to packing out the junk of others.

Zeke

>Buck and HH why dont cops
>pull people over for littering
>when they throw their butts
>out the window??

Who says they don't? That is my favorite stop. Sometimes for good measure they get sent on a mission to collect them out of the gutter while I write them up.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I was a long way from a road a few weeks ago and came across a pile of cigarett butts at a favorite glassing perch of mine. Must have been a young kid cause a heavy smoker couldn't have made it in where I was. SLOBS!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom