SLOW DOWN!

I believe it. I was turkey hunting up there and seen one a lady had just hit and it was sitting off the side of the road still alive. When I was on my way home stopped to see and it looked like DNR had come put it down. Pretty sad.

I dont know if speed has as much to do with it as not being able to see the dang things in the dark until its too late. The one that got hit in weber canyon last week, the driver never saw the dark colored animal until its right in front of him.

Yup pookiebar, it could be a dedicated hunter project.
"Now, if I could get one to stand still while I......." LOL
Zeke

Nope the dont make those,but they do make orange jump suits for guys that shoot paintballs at animals with reflectors.

It was a big bodied 2 point.

Hey Russ that one that got hit right past the rest area going east up Weber Canyon-----got hit right before I got there Thursday morning---heading to Wyo about 0430....

Freaked me out all that wet red blood in all three lanes!!

It was still off the side when I came back down on Sunday.

Robb

I am a State Trooper here in Utah and the numbers of animals that get hit by cars are out of control! They need to put up fences the way they did on the south side of Parley's Canyon. It has helped a lot in that area.

Hey boot, don't worry bout travis...that's only if ya get caught!!

JustLedouxIt, they need to put up some gaint ass fences right there at the main exit in Park City too!! Last couple years a bunch have died right there within two miles of eachother...I think travis was paintballin em!! :D

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Lol Travis who? Orange jumpsuit what? Im not real worried, the only markings I put on animals is a mist of blood coming out of the boiler room.
The moose hit by the rest area, im not sure if the moose or the truck faired better, that vehicle was hammered. There were lots a patrol cars with red and blue's. looked like a bank robbery in progress.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom