Northern ut turkey

Muleman1

Very Active Member
My son drew the northern LE tag we won’t be hunting this weekend due to other plans unfortunately
We’ve been scouting the birds aren’t where they’ve been in the past years
And pointers on where to go ?

Go out in the eve. If it's there's no wind, you can get those gobblers to shock gobble on the roost from a long ways away.

Is this the last 30 min of light or after it gets dark? I heard one the other day about 6:30 and couldn't see if bird or a human but not a place I expected turkeys to be.

I can’t wait for the post blaming others for your kid not killing a turkey because no one else tied one to the tree for you. That’s my favorite part of these threads 🥰
Yeah I won’t be doing that.

That’s for sure

Post that pic of the cub you poached

Post that pic of the cub you poached
IMG_5192.jpeg

This is as close to the cub trophy photo I can get for you. I’m very proud of this one.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom