small fish

vinihunt

here are some pictures we caught up in Red River over 4th of July. the big was 18" that my son caught with flies that I bought from nmelktrout, we caught few 17" on private pond and Red River town river. I loved the pic my son lost his biggest trout, priceless pic on last 3 pic...see how rod bend hard! lucky no injury to our boys after hook broke.
5827july42001_047.jpg

33818inelijah.jpg

70517inzach.jpg

1162july42001_040.jpg

2497193.jpg

4389194.jpg

3460196.jpg

vinihunt

Great pics Vini.

Love the way your boys are getting after that trout in the last pic.
They are on the attack!!

Awesome pics...I learned how to fish on the Red River when I was a kid...My dad worked for the NMDGF back in the day and we lived there...

Great pics! Looks like that last fish was a monster! Don't you just hate when that big one gets away. Like the effort from those boys.

Thanks for sharing

Hey Vini, that's a memory the boys will never forget, and will keep them coming back.
As everyone else said, thank you for sharing!
Adrian

Brother... The boys are getting HUGE!! Dang that is awesome... I think you are related to my wife... ALL HELL is breaking loose and you are kicking back taking pictures... :)
J

Is that the wife running towards them in the back ground. That is priceless. That is an awesome group of pictures. Thanks for sharing.

yeah that's my wife running trying to help, 5-10 sec's too late LOL..
my sister was taking pictures of them.

fractured my left ankle and now wearing Cast for 6 weeks. wow can't believe how pain ass cast is! hopefully heal by deer hunting season!!

hey 12gauge..have you, wife and boy fish in pecos yet? is it open yet? OFC I can't fish but my boys want.

vinihunt

Vin,

Priceless!!! That last pic is one of the best I've seen. Reminds me of pics on Sports Illustated. Bro helping a bro. Got to love it. Thanks for sharing.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom