Small town northern AZ fellas?

AZtrophyhunter

Any in here? St. Johns, Springerville, Joseph City, Holbrook, Winslow, Snowflake, Show Low, Lakeside, Heber, etc..... I myself am a fighting Roadrunner. ;)woo hoo!

I have family in Joseph City and in Holbrook, and my Grand-pa is in Snowflake.

FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU! Walk soft and carry a 300 RUM,

I grew up in Joseph City, and still live in Joseph City, have family in Joseph City, and work with a bunch of meat heads from Snowflake (just kidding).

BS Hunting Club Co-founder

Born and raised in Clay Springs a suburb of Show Low or is that Snowflake, anyway finally drew my 3c archery tag. I live in Mesa now going to dental school.
hey Couesfever congrats on your elk tag.

I was raised in Joseph City. I left town three weeks after I barely graduated from high school. My folks still live there.

Yeah that is APS, do you possibly know some of them? It looks like I will be hunting Unit 3 archery bull this year also. COLO3D I know your step dad pretty well, and your step brother works with me, infact he was wearing a BS Hunting Club T-shirt at work night before last.

BOL, Kim

Yea I know that wierd O that almost cut his hand off real well.
He helps us out on some sheep hunts and Mexico stuff. Then I went to high school with a couple other's.

Hey BS, where can I get my own BS hunting shirt? I hear they are good luck. So how many BP's did you have to finally get your elk tag? Been out in that unit lately?

Couesfever, that wierd-o is on my crew, he told me a few stories about the hunte in Mexico when he got back to work.

AZtrophyhunter, I'm not sure if we have any of them left laying around or not I'll have to take a look, if we do what size do you wear? But remember, we usually charge Holbrook folks double. Ha Ha.

BOL Kim

Oh Yea, I had 11 BPs, and I was up there a couple of months ago with a friend from work, trying to figure out what should be done about all of those wild horses.

snowflake here,,, well now iam in queen creek at least for the time being iam trying to get moved back up the hill... cbryant5

Hey BSHunter Tell that wierd O he sure does get heavy having to pack him all the time.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom