Smart Cat

joesikora

Long Time Member
Abandoned cat comes to the right front door to scratch and cry at!
IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1813.jpeg
IMG_1821.jpeg
IMG_1859.jpeg

Mrs Sikora has already found him a home. Its with her Aunt Sandy that lives here now moved from Cali.

The cat is a Russian Blue. He is also the newest family member of Aunt Sandy. Her, her son and his wife moved here from Crazy Cali and now they live in the one our duplexes Sandy on one side kids on the other. It’s so nice having Kris’ Sanchez family living so close to all of us. We love it!

IMG_5390.jpeg

IMG_5385.jpeg

They Don't Draw For The 200 EXPO Tags Until Later Next Week!

I Don't Know Who Ended Up With The Auction & Sheep Tags!

ridgetops Here On MM Claims He Won A Sheep Tag!

If He Isn't F'N With Us?
Well I sure hope a bunch of the winners are from MM that would be awesome!
I’m hoping to draw a tag in NM and UT. I have 20 elk points this year so maybe or maybe not it might be another 10 years before I get one. I’d be 73 in 10 years not sure I’d even know what elk are at that age! I probably wont even know my own name. Man time sure went by so fast I do have a lot of great memories…. at least I can remember them now! LOL!

Aunt Sandy’s older cat doesn’t like Smokey so my soon to be 86 yo mom is wanting him if that doesn’t work out two of our neighbors are wanting him. It’s funny that some people in the neighborhood were raising Cain about cats running around but put a good meal in their tummy give them a bath and write a post with pictures and the people come a running. I’m not even a cat person but this little guy is cool as Hell

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom