Smoke broadheads

bticked

I did a seach but didn't find anything on here about the Smoke Broadheads? I'm curious if anyone has used them and what was the outcome? Can you compare them to the Rage 3 blade and the G5 T3s? Thanks.

Ryan

I'd be real careful buying the Smoke Mechanicals. There are a lot of " bootleg copies" going around right now. The originator hasnt even produced them since early 2009. The ones on Ebay, and other sites are copies, and not the same quality.
On a side note, I just picked up some of their Ramcats, and they look to be a good head. super sharp, and supposedly one of the best flying fixed heads you can buy.

I bought some ramcats as well and just tested them last weekend. They flew exactly the same as my target tips and out penetrated every other broadhead I had access to to compare. I shot the ramcats and several others into a brand new block and the only thing that came close were some slick tricks and the ramcats were still sticking out 3-4 inches further. Hoping to try it out on an elk this year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom