Snake River Range cell service

Twoshooter

Anyone know how good the cell coverage is for Verizon on the Snake River range N of Palisade on the WY-ID border? Thanks

I have Verizon and my phone works very good all around Alpine. I have been North of there to the Idaho border only a few miles and it worked there too. Not sure exactly where you mean though
Dave

" Just Livin' the Dream "

Up in Unit H we only had cell service in one spot, so it will be about the same I would guess. I know down in the steep canyon we didn't get crap But up on the peaks toward the Idaho border we got cell service, peaks that was farther from the Border didn't get nothing.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

alot of times it depends on which phone you have too, up in that area the best service i have heard anyone having was sprint this was back when i had at&t though. I dunno about my verizon phone i had service 2 years ago up in pallisades

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

I have spent a lot of time in that area never had a problem getting out up on top with at&t or tmobile, usually able to check in with the family every day.

Tmobile must have beefed up their towers since i had them, i couldnt get service north of rexburg, was in downtown boise no service, most the area i hunt no service, my bedroom no service...got sick of it

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Its hard to remember exactly but I do believe we had reception on the peaks near and around powder peak.....

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom