SNEEKEE EXPO

Well, the shoot was pretty fun. the shoot-off took up a good portion of the day and some kid that looked to be around 15 years old stole the show, he was droppin' the pro's like flies! No joke, there were several Mathew's and Hoyt pro's there and this kid smoked all of us! About 20 minutes before the shoot-off ended there was a ton of comotion coming from one of the booths and the bleachers emptied (kind of reminded me of high-school when there was a fight going on...), some guy brought in some deer sheds that he had just found that were mind boggling! They hadn't tallied up the final score yet, but the Mossback crew was thinking this buck will be close to grossing 300"!!!!

Even though I choked at the tourny, it was well worth the go to see that kid win and to see those sheds--I'm sure they will be showing up here shortly (if they haven't already)..

I heard this rumor about the 300" sheds from one of my inlaws. I'm going to try to get over tonight to check them out. Maybe I can get some pictures to post tomorrow.

Lots of folks were taking pics so hopefully some will end up here.... It is without a doubt a freak monster of a deer, prepare to $hit yourself!

The sheds are big, 2006 drops though.

As for the archery shoot, the 'kid' is 17, and he has now won 3 atv's. Not exactly a 'rookie', he is also 'sponsored' like the 'others' you reffered to. I videotaped the shoot once it got to the brackets. It was fun to watch, I jhope to join in the fun next year.

PRO

Talked to the kids Dad following the shoot. He just turned 17 three days ago and your right he smoked some dang good shooters. If he is sponsered, you sure wouldn't know it. No fancy bow or shirt or anything else for that matter. The tournament got me excited to pull the bow out and start shooting.
Wrapped my hands around those sheds. They are fricken huge. The kid that found them, told me he taped them at 290.

Mike

Hey sorry to burst you bubble but i am that kid with the sheds and they wont be popping up anytime soon it is at the offical scorers house right now and it wont be done until thursday but it is a pig!!! it was just roughed scored at 290 but my buddy that scored it even said that it will score in the mid to high 290s but when i get the go they will be posted anyone that wants can send me a PM thanks for everyone that congated me and my buddy on a find of many life times!!!

Congrats!!

Sampson?!?!?
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I went over to see these tremendous sheds last night. Landon asked me not to post pictures, so you guys will all just have to wait until the owner posts them.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-07 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]Dang 290 is as big as a 2-3 year old bull elk.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom