Sniper1 is off the market!!!

utahbigbull

I want to be the first to congratulate Sniper1 for tying the knot at the end of the week. Dixie, you take care of that Sally because he did damn good at finding a gal like you, let alone one that can put up with him and his B.S.. Jason, I mean it though bud, congrats and best of wishes to you and Dix from me and all the rest of the guys at MM :)

Thanks guys. And she has is made putting up with me not sure what your talking about rob. Now if i can hurry and get this taken care of and the honey moon over i can get back to finding myself a big ole stinky to arrow this fall.;)

Congrats Jason. Hope the two of you have a great life together.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Really? Even though in 10-15 years she could possibly let herself go and then sex would be like, nauseating, for you?

lol jk...congrats to you and Sniper2!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-11 AT 08:13AM (MST)[p]L.O.L. Z, have you seen the guy? The honeymoon has to be over by now and the sex is a chore for her :) Just kidding Jason, you are one helluva good guy man! Dix, is a sweetheart too, couldn't have done better. You two are a great couple!!

I think i may of lucked out there Z on the letting herself go. She teaches classes at golds and is a huge aerobics freak. I hate to be seen with her in the mountains anymore cuz she is usually at the top of the hill while im still half way down huffin and puffin. I keep tellin her its cuz I enjoy watchin the rear end of her the whole time but she aint buying it.
Come on Rob the honeymoon began 8 years ago when we first started datin and its still going strong. And its only a chore cuz im like super man when it somes to that. Im the all nighter type of guy.Ha

4154d1282223265-corbin-fury-fairing-thread-useless-without-pichers.jpg

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Yay for dixie and jason! Congrats to you both! Sorry we couldn't come...we were busy killing things :)

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom