Snow at your house?

T

TFinalshot

We are having a good winter for a change! These are of my daughter, our house, the store (jaida is taking a movie back, and a mound of snow by the train station (if you look close you will see her on the top of the mound). . .

47a51af21fd92958.jpg

47a51b15203f583f.jpg

47a51b3520a3cc90.jpg

47a51b5320f78d99.jpg

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

We got a little snow day before yesterday but we never had anything close to what you got on the ground! Thanks for sharing.

Yes we got snow here---and I'm getting tired of plowing our driveway out---in fact the snowblower is warming up right now for last nights storm.
47a5c8c10a98be14.jpg

Mike,
Is that the area in the back ground where I got my Lope??

I take it that the horse barn is on the left of this picture?

Brian

Thats a crap load of powder!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-08 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]Near my Parents at Steamboat Springs, Colorado last week. Since then they have recieved another 18". My Father took the pic.
080201steamboatloganst.jpg

Beanman

Today in Steamboat. That's a two story home on the right. another of my father's pictures.
080202ajresidentialsteamboat.jpg

Yes sir, just as predicted, some areas will receive more precipitation while other's less, overall there are changes happening around the world, but it would be hard to tell if youre less than willing to consider more than what happens right before your eyes. . . The world is a big place, lets do what we can to protect it, it's where we keep our stuff. . .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom