Snow Goose hunt Co./Wyo.

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Anyone with some good insight,info,guide,or do it yourself info. Or starting point to a good fast action Snow Goose hunt in Colorado or Wyoming. Or want to do a swap hunt in Utah Deer,or ??? Kind of like Rent a Friend with out the fees. I just want fast action Geese. How Much? When and Where?
Rutting Buck.

I'm not a waterfowl hunter, but Goshen County (where I live) is big-time goose country in Wyoming. I'd contact the Chamber of Commerce here. Their number is 532-3879. If you strike out, let me know and I'll try to do more. We've got hunters here most of the next couple of weeks, so be patient if I don't answer right away.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-04 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]Area code in Wyoming is 307.

Let me contact a freind that runs a waterfowl club here in Colorado. He may be interested.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-04 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p]Snow goose action in Goshen Country in the spring can be very hot or not good at all depending on the weather and if you can hunt the fields that they are using. I am not a snow goose hunter but I kill a decent amount of honkers. Best time is after the first of the year for the honkers.
Wyobowhunt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom