So about that Jade Helm thing....

ElevenBravo

I guess our Special Operations soldiers were no match for the brave citizens of Texas, and didn't try to kidnap all patriots in Blue Bell ice cream trucks and take them to FEMA death camps that are converted WalMarts? I know the government planned to brainwash our citizenry and send them on a secret mission to Cliven Bundy's ranch, where they would feed his cows a mixture of Pop Rocks and Pepsi...

Or not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-controversial-military-exercise-its-over/

LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-15 AT 11:45AM (MST)[p]Hey just give it time. Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean the jack booted UN troops in black helicopters aren't scanning your brain waves. Tighten the tinfoil hats and pray for the rapture.

remember the main wingnut alerted everyone to it.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/5485.html#.VfhY7BFVhBc

We wouldn't want our warriors trained to be able to carry out their missions. Way easier to be let them die while learning on the job in a foreign country. Thanks Texas

Nemont

The silence of the wingnuts would suggest they're to wanting to forget this thing .

Maybe that means they're crazy but not stupid.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

i despise arrogance and mockery; but hey i'll bite, so they practiced urban warfare on american soil, why...?...not to mention people don't trust our muslim terrorist sympathizing president ...

My bro-inlaw said before being shipped off to Nam he said they trained in Hawaii for a couple months because it had similar terrain ...?Hmmmm

>i despise arrogance and mockery; but
>hey i'll bite, so they
>practiced urban warfare on american
>soil, why...?...not to mention people
>don't trust our muslim terrorist
>sympathizing president ...

Unfounded paranoia given voice by the Governor of Texas at his taxpayer's expense should be mocked and laugh at loudly. Cowardly "patriots" who entertain the most vile of fantasies that their own government is simultaneously the most incompetent yet deviously Machievellian should be laughed at every time they wet their panties and crawl into their "command centers". **IF THE GOVERMENT IS GOING TO WAGE SECRET WAR AGAINST ITS OWN CITIZENS, IT'S NOT GOING TO ANNOUNCE IT IN ADVANCE**

"Arrogance and mockery" -you're damn straight it should be mocked. If this offends you, examine your own beliefs.

Not to mention that there were 14 of these exercises previously, and not one peep until now. And let's conveniently forget Robin Sage that happens every year, and nobody says boo about that. Or dozens of other military extercises conducted on US soil each year.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-15 AT 08:45AM (MST)[p]Manny

They train on U.S. soil because other countries are not always thrilled and welcoming of American formations training on their soil.

You set yourself up for mockery. Do you know where our troops trained for combat in Afghanistan? It is on American soil as well. They used the area in on U.S. soil because it was similar to the terrain in Afghanistan.

The whole thing is so stupid that it should embarrass any intelligent life form with an IQ above 10 for buying into such paranoia.

You deserve mockery and ridicule on this, for sure.

Nemont

You know what I despise? People who can't admit they were wrong, so they act like a libby lib lib and claim to be offended. Should we get Hillary to send you some bumper stickers, you delicate flower, you?

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-15 AT 09:00AM (MST)[p]I think what gets me with the retards who buy into this crap is the fact they don't even consider who the US military is made of. it's us , our kids, brother, dads , uncles. you really think if Bush or Obama ordered them to put us in Auswitch they would? I cannot grasp that mentality.

To hold that image of your armed forces says something about both your intelligence and your patriotism.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

How about cheering for war at every turn but not wanting our troops trained to fight those wars? I don't understand praying for the next war but pi$$ing down your leg when troops train for it.

I am glad the Germans let us train to plug the Fulda Gap to stop the screaming hordes of Russians. We did Reforger, gunnery, maneuver training with heavy armor, MOUT training and loaded our equipment onto German trains to transport it all over Germany. Not once did the Bundeswehr get mobilized to watch us, like the Texas Gov. did with the Guard. I guess Germans are more patriotic then the Jade Helm conspiracy hangers on.

Does it surprise any of you what kind of people buy this BS?

Nemont

>How about cheering for war at
>every turn but not wanting
>our troops trained to fight
>those wars? I
>don't understand praying for the
>next war but pi$$ing down
>your leg when troops train
>for it.
>
>I am glad the Germans let
>us train to plug the
>Fulda Gap to stop the
>screaming hordes of Russians.
>We did Reforger, gunnery, maneuver
>training with heavy armor, MOUT
>training and loaded our equipment
>onto German trains to transport
>it all over Germany.
>Not once did the Bundeswehr
>get mobilized to watch us,
>like the Texas Gov. did
>with the Guard. I
>guess Germans are more patriotic
>then the Jade Helm conspiracy
>hangers on.

I remember participating in a few Reforgers. The Germans were actually pretty cool about it, and used to bring us homemade food out for us.

Someone called it arrogance and mockery, but how can it be arrogance to mock a stupid, false idea? It's arrogant to continue to defend what was from the start a false premise.

Not really. they're the same people who dream about taking their AK-47's out and whipping the US government.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Someone called it arrogance and mockery,
>but how can it be
>arrogance to mock a stupid,
>false idea? It's arrogant to
>continue to defend what was
>from the start a false
>premise.

That is a window into how some people think, they start with a false premise, fed to them by a propaganda machine and then tells anyone who points out facts that they are arrogant. They don't want truth because facts screw up their world view to the point they would have question their basic beliefs.

The scary part of their world view is that they view themselves as the persecuted patriots of America and all other Americans are 2nd class citizens. If you are not white, Christian and believe Obama is the anti Christ you are nothing in their eyes. That is some real arrogance.

Nemont

you tweeks are comical, i never posted anything on jade helm i simply asked a Q, & Mr bravo when you purposely insult me i don't run n hide i am a conservative not dem nor a republican, u know nothing about me but yet you spew hatred and name calling u follow Nemonts lead i see; that's real grown up of you and shows me you use liberal tactics, that make you a liby lib liber eeew...grow up

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-15 AT 01:23PM (MST)[p]>you tweeks are comical, i never
>posted anything on jade helm

Manny,

You go the same place for lying as you do for stealing.

manny_zpsch7nu7d8.jpg

Show me where a question is in the thread you started above? "not suspecious, nope...." pretty clear your thoughts on what is and isn't "suspecious".

Nemont

>you tweeks are comical, i never
>posted anything on jade helm
>i simply asked a Q,
>& Mr bravo when you
>purposely insult me i don't
>run n hide i am
>a conservative not dem nor
>a republican, u know nothing
>about me but yet you
>spew hatred and name calling
>u follow Nemonts lead i
>see; that's real grown up
>of you and shows me
>you use liberal tactics, that
>make you a liby lib
>liber eeew...grow up

Is this not a thread you started on the topic?
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/5485.html

Are there not other threads here where you posted about Jade Helm? My original post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, yet you opened your mouth like you heard a zipper.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-15 AT 02:11PM (MST)[p]> My original post wasn't
>aimed at anyone in particular,
>yet you opened your mouth
>like you heard a zipper.

interesting_zps3fcie8vd.jpg

Bravo quere dude, i'm almost 60 i earned my forgetful memory, Ne might take you up on that drop zipper thing...

if the american military has at least half of dishonorable soldiers like you n Ne' then i do believe there will be a slaughter of american's on american soil, and i can see obamma has your support...

sex3.jpg

Pray tell Manny, how much did you sacrifice in service to your country? Chicken hawk down the soles of your feet. Yellow is the only color you know.

Nemont

Looks like the only ones talked about it back when it was in the news are the ones still talkin bout it now. You boys have yer fun, I've got a freezer to fill.

Manny maybe you should gather up your tacos and go back to the middle east if that's where you came from.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Nope just my dad and two uncles.

Manny is of the age but was too big of chicken $h!t to answer the call. He left it up to the others to fight and die. Big POS

Nemont

>Nope just my dad and two
>uncles.
>
>Manny is of the age but
>was too big of
>chicken $h!t to answer the
>call. He left
>it up to the others
>to fight and die.
>Big POS

That's a truckload of chutzpah to declare that I'm a "dishonorable soldier" when he didn't even have the honor to serve his country.

>
>That's a truckload of chutzpah to
>declare that I'm a "dishonorable
>soldier" when he didn't even
>have the honor to serve
>his country.

Manny, can't help it. As he says he is old and forgetful. It is just what he does.

Next he is going to tell you that he hopes you roast in He!! because that is his wish for me as well. So it's all good, you know.

Nemont

>
>>
>>That's a truckload of chutzpah to
>>declare that I'm a "dishonorable
>>soldier" when he didn't even
>>have the honor to serve
>>his country.
>
>Manny, can't help it. As
>he says he is old
>and forgetful. It is
>just what he does.

Yeah, I have a crazy uncle that says weird things. We usually have to warn the kids and family friends when we have a get-together at Thanksgiving. We usually put him in the corner and hope he doesn't get too drunk.

>Next he is going to tell
>you that he hopes you
>roast in He!! because that
>is his wish for me
>as well. So
>it's all good, you know.

Already been to Hell. Wishing someone to Hell doesn't sound very charitable, though.

The funny thing is, that my original post was not aimed at anyone in particular, yet this guy chimed right up. Despite his denials about his beliefs in Jade Helm, he's here continuing to defend it. A real man would admit that he was wrong about it, maybe giggle at the hilarity of it all and move on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom