So....let me get this straight...

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
Adam Schitt apparently has a dossier that came from a foreign source that supposedly has dirt on Trump and his Deutsche Bank dealings.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Donald-Trumps-main-lender-Deutsche-bank.html

How is this not engaging the help of foreigners to affect the outcome of an election? I mean, it seems that the Democraps have forgotten what legislation is and their entire purpose in life is to bring down Trump and they will stop at nothing to do it.

How is what Schitt is doing any different than the collusion BS they drummed up against Trump? Wasn't the whole Trump/Russia thingy about Trump conspiring with the Russians to find dirt on Hillary? So now Schitt can conspire with anyone he wants to find dirt on Trump and nobody GAF? I get that there has to be oversight and I'm all for it but at what point are Democrats guilty of the very same thing they accuse Trump of doing?

They were guilty of conspiring with foreign governments to get the Russia hoax started. They blame Republicans for the things they, the dems. Have already done. USUALLY, the Republicans dont have the balls to take them to task. AND now that Trump and his administration wont just let thier shyt go, they are panicing, and making all this shyt up to discredit what they know is comming.AND doing anything they can to get Trump. Because they hate him., because if it continues they will be exposed., and it will put Trump back in for a second term and they will lose seats in both houses. They need a win to stay in the game, and they will lie like shiff, change rules like the intel jackwagons did, and pelosi, will drag it out without a vote, so Republicans cant use supeana powers to drag hunter into a hearing.

Yes you have it pegged but they're doing it by using a false flag operation.

What they're actually doing is refusing to accept the choice of half the voters in this nation. When they already went around the members of their own party to select a candidate in 2016 (Hillary) the intent is clear. This is an attempt to defraud the elective process and try to exert control under a false narrative that's been going on for 3 years.

The democrat party has refused to accept the results of the 2016 election and will use any means possible to disrupt the choice of the people. They're taking away the peoples right to choose the candidate they prefer which is one of the founding principles of this nation. They did it to their own members now they're doing it to millions of others.

A party that can't accept the results of our elective process isn't interested in anything except power and that's why we the people need to reject every damn one of them in the next election. They can't take your nation if they're not in power IN OFFICE to subvert our laws and the elective process.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom