So much for shale oil

Not that the democratic congress would want to but if the President and congress got together for emegency legislation they could change federal laws to allow recovery. My bet is the DFW and huggers are going to push this too far in this economic disaster and end up taking one up the shoot. I wonder how people in the west are feeling about the original huggers who prevented logging 30 years ago. Getting kind of warm out in Cal right now.

The california fires have little to do with logging, what do you think that all the trees should be cut?,I admit your right they don't have many fires in the sahara, so maybe we should cut zig zag roads roads in those steep hills I am sure the logging companys are just dieing to get up there and harvest all that brush, its just going to waste, lets just turn the western US into a energy waste field 40 gallons of oil in and 100 gallons out, that shale is real efficient, if we can just kill off all the sage grouse, pigmy rabbits, mule deer, burrowing owls, and all the stupid creatures, then we can get all this oil, oh and don't forget those ugly fish cause it takes a lot of water to slurry all that shale, then we can fill up our big tired pickups towing our trailers full of ORVs and we can ride them up und down the overburden waste from the huge oil shale operations, look how it could all work if we could get those huggers to just understand.

"The california fires have little to do with logging"
Your write they have every thing to do with a lack of logging.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Screw the sage grouse and the pigmy two headed owls and drill and dig the whole damn country. It amazes me that people don't realize that our energy independence is directly linked to our national security. And if you remember the early seventies and how fires were burned to get rid of brush by logging companies and we never heard of super fires then you might understand that unforseen circumstances apply to all of the hugger BS. You ever seen the millions of square miles of bog land in Alaska where they want to drill? Gotta go and eat my willow flycatchers for dinner.

piper, you have a very active imagination. You need to lay off the late night science fiction. I think the oil companies planned on using grouse feathers and pigmy rabbit fur in the filtration process.

Hang on. Your government subsidized hydrogen car is just around the corner.

Eel

Did I tell you I live in an energy boomtown and can see what goes on, don't have to read about it. Its hard to believe you guys are real hunters, thats what sad about many people from California they are extreme either one way or the other

I always thought our survival trumped that of an animals...

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom