so utah lion kill !

longshooter338

6824img_0405.jpg

2843img_0404.jpg

while shed hunting i came across some interesting drag marks in a burn, That was headed for cover dindt take long to figure out what happened 316 yards by gps from ambush site to this stash.And get this she was still warm to the touch, 300wby and i called a couple of houndsemen and within 2 hours they were on site, But after 4 hours still no cat,One houndsemen pulled out and went back to the stash and thanked us by pissing all over the deer to ensure we didnt try to run dogs off the stash in coming days.

[email protected]
[email protected]

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

Sounds like you know some of the wrong houndsmen. Any decent hound man wouldn't do such a thing. Gives us all a bad name.

yea so there i squat taking a poop and longshooter comes over the radio and says "you will never guess what i just found". what do i expect while were looking for sheds? he sounds outta breath so i cut and run in his direction just to find him bent over a warm and juicy doe. what are ya doing kody? just looking at a lion stash! yea needless to say i did have the urge to go any more. good times!!!

JUDAS PRIEST!

They are that Blood Thirsty over a Cat?

GEEZUS!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom