So what else...................

fishfurlife

Do you guys do as hobbies or to keep you busy in the off season.

I enjoy reloading and shooting along with fishing. I am also a pretty avid runner.

Try to get some fishing in. Have not had any epic fishing this year to post about yet.

Chase turkeys, get caught up around the place.

I keep a garden, have planted a bunch of fruit trees that need TLC, and took up brewing beer even though I rarely drink any.

Upgraded some gear.

I bought a Eberlestock X2 that seems to handle a heavy rifle real well and looks like it will be a good midrange pack.

Also, sold my swaro range finder and bought a pair of leica geovids with the range finder built in. Got them cheap on ebay and so far like them except little heavier than I am used to.
Cannot, bring myself to part with my ultravids. I told myself I would sell them to pay for the geovids, but, I just keep putting it off.

Back pack, fish, and always dream about hunting and as of lateley day dream about what I might draw next week! I reload, shoot my bow, and as much range time as possible.

Woodworking,reading,shooting, fishing and exploring/scouting here locally and new places around the state. Regular upkeep and projects at the ranch.And my GF's place with a pool in Alb. Wish I could put in a garden and an orchard someday on the ranch,so I can stay put.

Work as much as possible so that the owners do not complain when I am gone 6+ weeks between September and January. Once a week golf, and gym every morning before work.

My dad and I have a herd of cattle that keeps us busy. Also, coaching tee ball, shooting, camping, and general upkeep on an older house...and those darn weeds!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom