So, what happened?

DOJ is a little bit flummoxed I imagine. Ya got Trump, Biden, and then Pence. Probably historically they have every former president and VP with them as well, just not publicized. Hmmm- how to bring charges against Trump with all that going on?

And what happened to that Epstein guy who "committed suicide". While on suicide watch and the camera was not working at the time? The public has a short attention span. Most not paying attention.

FJB. Let's go Brandon ? ? ?

The latest the "virus" as they now refer to it.
Escaped from a lab. Really does this virus have hands and feet or wings. How would a "virus" escape from a lab.

Most Americans will not pay attention enough to even know what virus they are referring too.
And the ones that do pay attention and want to discuss such topics we have to find secret threads that you have to find the secret door to get into the thread.

The latest the "virus" as they now refer to it.
Escaped from a lab. Really does this virus have hands and feet or wings. How would a "virus" escape from a lab.
Seriously? Seems pretty silly to wonder how a "virus" could escape a lab. Nope, it didn't crawl out of there on its hands and knees or even fly out with wings.

"Viruses" are protein capsules protecting the DNA or RNA the virus needs to replicate itself within the cells of a host. They are some of the smallest organic compounds known to man, averaging maybe 100x smaller than a single bacteria (bacteria, just for reference are significantly smaller than a single human cell). A prion, the agent that causes CWD, is the only compound I can think of that's smaller than a virus; it also lacks hands, feet and wings.

So, it seems pretty obvious to me how a virus could escape a lab setting. You ever tried to maintain a sterile work environment? The second you slack or mess up it's over. It seems more questionable to me how a lab could expect to study something so small and infectious and NOT have it escape .

The real question is did the virus in question come from a lab in Wuhan or not??

Last edited:
Seriously? Seems pretty silly to wonder how a "virus" could escape a lab. Nope, it didn't crawl out of there on its hands and knees or even fly out with wings.

"Viruses" are protein capsules protecting the DNA or RNA the virus needs to replicate itself within the cells of a host. They are some of the smallest organic compounds known to man, averaging maybe 100x smaller than a single bacteria (bacteria, just for reference are significantly smaller than a single human cell). A prion, the agent that causes CWD, is the only compound I can think of that's smaller than a virus; it also lacks hands, feet and wings.

So, it seems pretty obvious to me how a virus could escape a lab setting. You ever tried to maintain a sterile work environment? The second you slack or mess up it's over. It seems more questionable to me how a lab could expect to study something so small and infectious and NOT have it escape .

The real question is did the virus in question come from a lab in Wuhan or not??
No, the real question is was it intentional.

We will never know but if it's anything like what they told us about the shots, masks, ivermectin, etc.....I think I know where I lean.
We have a pretty good idea about the Big Lie. Brandon winning the election. Yeah right. Stolen and rigged by the deep state and the media they bought and paid for.

Everything the mainstream media says is a conspiracy theory has ended up being true.

LIARS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom