So what happens when Romney wins....

NORKALNIMROD

When Romney wins, how bad do you think the rioting is going to be in the "Big cities". My bet is that it is going to be just another excuse for the "entitled" to riot and that the rioting will be large scale. The rioters will be a percentage of the same 47% that Romney was referring to when he made that "terrible" statement. The same 47% that WE THE SHEEPLE support with our money that WE worked for. Romney was not talking about Veterans, retired, disabled or those who have become victim to our current economy. Romney was referring to the PARASITES that have learned to live off us, the host that pays for all the entitlement programs.

Norkal

"INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!"

Let the dirtbags riot. It will feed more fuel to the fire of the voters supporting more cutbacks for the dirtbags that have no respect for their own neighborhoods.

RELH

Their just looking for an excuse,kinda like burning the Koran,if that is all it takes to piss them off let's just get it over with.

What happened when a stacked court gave the presidency to Bush over the man who won the popular vote? pretty violent huh?

I think the libs have proven their ability to live with a decision they dislike better than you have.

Stay thirsty my friends

"I think the libs have proven their ability to live with a decision they dislike better than you have."

Thats funny considering the violent behavior demonstrated by the occupy crowd......I think that mentality will be ressurected if Romney wins and it will be compliments of the liberal media.

Maybe, big deal. are scared of those little hippies? yeah they look pretty tough with squirt guns and birkenstocks.

What about the right wing tards like Nugent who say they're going to be dead or in jail if Obama wins? much different no doubt. come to think of it Nugent looks like a hippy and he's no doubt self medicating too so maybe you're right.

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-12 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]What a bunch of nuts, talking about riots. If Romney wins things will not change much, and if he wins your rightwing dreams of huge top end tax cuts and seeing half (47%) of the country really suffering isn't going to happen, so dream on.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-12 AT 05:17PM (MST)[p]piper, that same 47% is already suffering under Obama's stewardship....or lack thereof.Romney may have said he don't care about the 47%, but Obama has proven that he don't care about them.

440, there is a big difference between uncle Ted and the occupy crowd.Sure Nugent says some crazy things, but he isn't out destroying public property,defacating in parks, sexually assulting women, and reaking major havoc with law inforcment who are just trying to keep the peace. Infact, your guy Obama seemed to think the Occupy movement was a good idea until it turned into riots. Like most things Obama has said, it back fired on him.

Piper,
For once I hope You are right in that there are no riots. However, knowing the dirt-ball mentality as I do, the odds are against You.

Norkal

New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election

Buzz explodes across web
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 15, 2012
Despite the issue receiving national media attention, Obama supporters continue to threaten to riot if Mitt Romney wins the presidential election, raising the prospect of civil unrest if Obama fails to secure a second term.

The new threats continue to dominate Twitter and the vast majority make no reference to press coverage of the issue over the last week, illustrating the fact that they are a legitimate expression of how many Obama voters plan to respond if Romney comes out on top, and not merely a reaction to media hype.
An Infowars.com story written by Michael Snyder which was picked up by the Drudge Report over the weekend and has since gone viral documented how Twitter was flooded with messages from Obama supporters threatening to riot, a sign that ?whichever side loses this election will accuse the other side of stealing the election.?
The story was subsequently picked up by innumerable media outlets. Highly respected economist and philosopherThomas Sowell also voiced his concerns that race riots could ensue if Obama is not re-elected.
Checking Twitter feeds this morning, we discovered that threats to riot on behalf of Obama supporters are still flooding in, with the users seemingly unaware of the fact that the media has now picked up on the buzz.
We checked the Twitter accounts and virtually all of them are owned by people who have made hundreds or thousands of previous tweets, proving they are genuine accounts and not fakes.
Examples of what people are saying include the following;
?If obama dont get re-elected & romney wins .. on life every white persons getting pistol whipped and im startin a riot.? (SOURCE)
?If Obama don't win lets start a riot so Romney know what he's getting himself into.? (SOURCE)
?You know you ain?t ##### if you gotta ?MAKE? Mafukas vote for ROMNEY ! ?. Mannnn OBAMA better get back in office . Or BLACK FOLKS will riot.? (SOURCE)
?If Romney wins im goin on a rampage.? (SOURCE)
?If Mitt Romney wins the election I think its our duties as Black folks to riot and ##### ##### up.? (SOURCE)
?If every action IS met with an equal and opposite reaction ..what should workers do to employers if Romney?s elected? #Riot in the streets!!? (SOURCE)
?If Romney becomes president let's all start a riot.? (SOURCE)
?I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .?IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT.? (SOURCE)
?If romney wins, imma start a mf?n riot! Rns.? (SOURCE)
Although most of the individuals posting the messages don't even attempt to justify why they plan to riot, others have pointed to fears about a Romney administration withdrawing or limiting government handouts.
You can check out some of the screenshots from these Twitter users below. We didn't even include all of the messages because there are simply too many to track.

Like I said...

Norkal

""INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!"

If those dirtbags riot, it will backfire on them by really pissing off the vast majority of whites who will loose any feelings of compassion for them.

I also do not look for them to be handled with kid gloves as in the past if they riot and start looting.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-16-12 AT 04:47PM (MST)[p]440, prove that there isn't a god, and while your at it look at the public records to see if Ted has any such convictions as you seem to think he does......the sad reality is Nugent could do a better job running this country than Obama.

Which god should I prove doesn't exist? there are thousands. I got a better idea, since you've been working on this for thousands of years and I have maybe 30 left why don't you prove to me a god is real? any of them I'm not picky.

Nugent is a creep and a poor excuse for a hunter. multiple game violations including his bear conviction in Alaska this year. if he wasn't a mouthbreather god he wouldn't have a hunting show or be welcome in a hunting media. most slob hunters get boycotted but uncle tard gets a pass, even getting on FAUX to whine about it and get sympathy.

Stay thirsty my friends

There is only one God. And in 30 or so years, God willing, You will find that this is true. I hope You as well as all people will accept Jesus as Your savior before Your time here ends. If You have not taken the time to read the Bible, You should consider doing so. As for me, the world will hate me because of his name...I'm good with that!

Norkal

There are several billion people who agree there is only one god, but he's not your god. I'm not sure where your confidence comes from but it would be wise to question it since you have zero proof you're correct.

" the world will hate me because of his name " what is that supposed to mean?

Stay thirsty my friends

And those are several billion people who will not be accepted into The Lords Kingdom unless they accept Jesus Christ as their savior. In regard to Your question, please take my advise and read the Bible and Your question will be answered.

Norkal

I'll wait for the movie, besides I'm more of a non-fiction reader.

So billions of good people will do to hell because thy didn't accept your god. that seems fair.

What about those who never heard of jesus? those who lived in north america or africa before missions brought the word of god? what about people like Ghandi? he was a real douche huh? let Ghandi burn but Jeffery Dahlmer he's golden. ok.

So you're telling me your god is such an egomaniac he'd let his children go to hell because they never worshiped him , even those who had never heard of him. you're ok with that?

Manny gave up, maybe you can do better.

Stay thirsty my friends

Not here to argue. In my book You are unarmed. In regard to Your statement "you're ok with that". I don't make the rules, God does and I will not judge my Lord. You think You know me, You can safely bet Your life that You don't. I fear none, other than God, I respect all. Man can take My life, Man cannot take My confidence or My faith.
In regard to Ghandi; Like many other great humans that chose not to accept Jesus, God will decide their eternal destiny.
Wait for the movie? Why, the movie is never as good as the Book. Are You afraid You might learn something by reading the Bible? For Your sake I again ask that You take the time to read it. Then we can continue our conversation.

Norkal

Well I have the advantage of not being superstitious so I'll judge your god. as you discribe him he's unworthy of any consideration let alone worship.

The storybook you call the bible is of no interest to me, it's so vague and contradictory it invalidates itself. one can read it and become a mother Theresa or a grand dragon of the KKK. need I say more.

Stay thirsty my friends

440, how can you judge something that you deny exists? Are you second guessing yourself?

I'm judging by what I'm told are the facts. just because I don't accept your statements as factual changes nothing .

There is more evidence bigfoot exists than any product of superstition, or a Einstein would say product of human weakness. I don't believe bigfoot exists either, logic can be a real buzzkill where nonsense is involved.

Stay thirsty my friends

Thanks, but an average intellect around here makes one seem an intellectual so I'm not that flattered.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom