So you get your way

Tristate

Long Time Member
Outfitting is outlawed. The old outfitters and guides are either in jail or sitting safely at home with ankle monitors. Hossblur got no billed by Vanilla for cutting off some unlucky dude's head he saw point a tag holder towards a mountain. All is perfect now.

So now the mule deer will come back? So now your children will have a great future in the outdoors?

Then what?

I'll play, why not.

1. Fewer Leo, more biologists. Between your buddy WLH, and other crap the pros are pulling, we have to have "fish cops", instead of biologists.

2. $fw loses their constituents, thus lessening their hold on WB, meaning we can shake off the 30 year failure the $fw model for saving mule deer has been in Utah.

3. Removal of legislature in wildlife. Had the WB done what the DWR studies showed, on baiting, tail cams, etc there would have been no reason to get the legislature involved. Contrary to popular opinion, the DWR was push Snider to get involved. The corporate world was the opposition.

4. Few more top end animals survive after not being pursued year round and camped on.

5. Helicopter rates will go down(see #1)

"1. Fewer Leo, more biologists. Between your buddy WLH, and other crap the pros are pulling, we have to have "fish cops", instead of biologists."

You actually believe you will want fewer Wardens and that you would get fewer wardens????

"2. $fw loses their constituents, thus lessening their hold on WB, meaning we can shake off the 30 year failure the $fw model for saving mule deer has been in Utah."

Why does SFW loose their constituents? And what model do you get?

"3. Removal of legislature in wildlife. Had the WB done what the DWR studies showed, on baiting, tail cams, etc there would have been no reason to get the legislature involved. Contrary to popular opinion, the DWR was push Snider to get involved. The corporate world was the opposition."

So which do you want? WB or legislature?

4. Few more top end animals survive after not being pursued year round and camped on.

Why are they not going to get pursued year round and camped on?

1. DWR is getting rid of Leo, at least do some homework.

2. $fw is the lobby group for guides and their clients. No guides, no lobby. Model not based on creating Texas in Utah

3. WB. No guides, no $fw, no interest in condition favoring them.

4. No financial incentive. Only guides have jobs that require 365 pursuit. The rest of us don't.

5. You sure are quiet on that chopper?

By removing the financial incentive, you remove the issues associated with it.

A simple thing would be requiring all auction tags be bidded on in person. You have to show up in person to the expo, deep pocket should too.

The wild west that is Utah high end hunting, just look at the gov tags this year, if public land outfitting was done away with, would be restricted to CWMU, where it belongs.

Without a babysitter, most deep pockets would bypass Utah, in search of a hand holder in other states, helping with point creep.

Finally, tge "conservation" money, when not directed to where tge deep pockets play, might make it to units where they don't, helping g tge deer STATEWIDE.

1. DWR is getting rid of Leo, at least do some homework.

2. $fw is the lobby group for guides and their clients. No guides, no lobby. Model not based on creating Texas in Utah

3. WB. No guides, no $fw, no interest in condition favoring them.

4. No financial incentive. Only guides have jobs that require 365 pursuit. The rest of us don't.

5. You sure are quiet on that chopper?
That's a hellavu conspiracy you got there.

Mr. Tristate,
I dont usually enter these discussions but, and respectfully so....
I am from Texas like yourself but have lived out west for over 30 years.
I have hired a "local guide" on a couple of occasions.
I have met Mr. Lemon and have talked to him and view him as a nice guy.
I know people who have Hunted with him and other outfits that have been with a guide and another helper/spotter....and not such a big posse.
But with all that said I have seen firsthand the blocked roads, the trucks on every hill, the big "posse", the targeted animals with groups watching the every move.

I assume you Hunt the west often enough to see these kind of things.
Good on you for having your friends back and being a good argumentative person.
BUT My question is, do you not think there is a problem out there?

I think there is a giant problem out there. And the longer we spend trying to find a scapegoat the worse it will get.

I have never seen any outfitter block a road. I am sure it can happen. I don't believe it is a SOP for a guide or outfitter.

I also think outfitters very easily get blamed for things like that.

Yall have to remember that when there is a big buck or bull in a unit HE IS KNOWN. there are no secret giants anymore. There may be a guided hunter after him. He'll there may be 3 different guided hunters after him. Then there are 4 guys with drawn tags after him. Then there are a few guys that just like watching him but they don't have a tag. Then there is some bunny hugger that thinks it's their job to save the buck or bull. Then there's a guy who is convinced he is going to get video of someone doing something illegal. Plus 2 game wardens are sure they can find some shenanigans with this buck or bull as bait. Pretty soon some drainage is a circus AND ONE OUTFITTER IS GOING TO GET BLAMED FOR ALL OF IT.

What is amazing is that people don't think the outfitter knows he and his guides are always watched. Every single kill. Every single vehicle is documented, Hell, the feds are listening to every one of their phone calls and harvesting data off of their phones.

The truth is these guys are doing everything they can to keep their noses clean and stay legal because they know it's damn near impossible to get away with an illegal kill.

But no one thinks about that. They see something they don't like or suspicious. Screw em'. Blame an outfitter.

So, and we all know you won't answer, but here it is.

One one outfitter films another outfitter commiting a violation, such as using a chopper, is the filming outfitter jealous? Remember, he has a client with a tag too.

Is the one in the chopper, who already has 2 charges from the 22' season in the courts, "doing all he can to keep his nose clean"?

I ask, knowing full well, you won't answer, but maybe it's unicorn day today

Mr. Tristate,
I dont usually enter these discussions but, and respectfully so....
I am from Texas like yourself but have lived out west for over 30 years.
I have hired a "local guide" on a couple of occasions.
I have met Mr. Lemon and have talked to him and view him as a nice guy.
I know people who have Hunted with him and other outfits that have been with a guide and another helper/spotter....and not such a big posse.
But with all that said I have seen firsthand the blocked roads, the trucks on every hill, the big "posse", the targeted animals with groups watching the every move.

I assume you Hunt the west often enough to see these kind of things.
Good on you for having your friends back and being a good argumentative person.
BUT My question is, do you not think there is a problem out there?

Wade considers Tri a friend like I consider a tick my friend. Wade got a ton of crap almost solely because Tri verified the rumors by posting a pic thinking he would shut us up, yet was to dense to realize the locals would recognize WHERE the pic was taken.

Who is "we"?

It's not surprising that all tge illegality, trucks, etc, surround one last name. Once they left Mossback, suddenly you don't hear it from them.

We have a corporate hunting issue.

And we have criminals guiding.

Both are driven by greed(Tristates favorite word).

All these guys who take guys hunting because they are "lifelong friends", get paid. Tri paid WLH. It's those massive paydays that are driving the bs.

But I'm sure, WLH showed their clients tge helicopter logs, tree fires, no trespassing signs, wildlife harassment, etc they pulled prior to calling g the client with a find. So I'm sure Tristate knows everything

Wade considers Tri a friend like I consider a tick my friend. Wade got a ton of crap almost solely because Tri verified the rumors by posting a pic thinking he would shut us up, yet was to dense to realize the locals would recognize WHERE the pic was taken.
And non of that is true

So, and we all know you won't answer, but here it is.

One one outfitter films another outfitter commiting a violation, such as using a chopper, is the filming outfitter jealous? Remember, he has a client with a tag too.

Is the one in the chopper, who already has 2 charges from the 22' season in the courts, "doing all he can to keep his nose clean"?

I ask, knowing full well, you won't answer, but maybe it's unicorn day today
And this isn't true either.

Who is "we"?

It's not surprising that all tge illegality, trucks, etc, surround one last name. Once they left Mossback, suddenly you don't hear it from them.

We have a corporate hunting issue.

And we have criminals guiding.

Both are driven by greed(Tristates favorite word).

All these guys who take guys hunting because they are "lifelong friends", get paid. Tri paid WLH. It's those massive paydays that are driving the bs.

But I'm sure, WLH showed their clients tge helicopter logs, tree fires, no trespassing signs, wildlife harassment, etc they pulled prior to calling g the client with a find. So I'm sure Tristate knows everything
Honestly I don't know what "tge" is.

And this isn't true either.
Why isn't it true, wade does indeed have two court charges pending. One will be in federal court.
A game warden told me that wade keeps deferring the state case based on how the feds treat him.
Wade did hire the same attorney that represented Allen hamberlin and Ryan hatch.

Why isn't it true, wade does indeed have two court charges pending. One will be in federal court.
A game warden told me that wade keeps deferring the state case based on how the feds treat him.
Wade did hire the same attorney that represented Allen hamberlin and Ryan hatch.
That isn't all that was written. That's why the post wasn't true.

Honestly I don't know what "tge" is.
Tge is a misspelling of “the”. I have that same error often. It happens when you type on a small phone with a small keyboard. The good thing is that the technology we have learns what we intend to type and corrects it but hasn’t yet learned to convert “tge” to “the”like other common mistakes.

My source is the guide filming them

What's yours
So let's get this straight.

You have a video of a chopper that no one can tell for sure who is in it, where exactly it is at an exact time, provided by someone who wants WLH out of business, and doesn't know that you are stabbing him in the back on a website.

That's a hellavu source.

Nothingburger! It's what's for dinner.

Tge is a misspelling of “the”. I have that same error often. It happens when you type on a small phone with a small keyboard. The good thing is that the technology we have learns what we intend to type and corrects it but hasn’t yet learned to convert “tge” to “the”like other common mistakes.
Thanks for clearing that up. I honestly didn't know what he was trying to tell me.?

So let's get this straight.

You have a video of a chopper that no one can tell for sure who is in it, where exactly it is at an exact time, provided by someone who wants WLH out of business, and doesn't know that you are stabbing him in the back on a website.

That's a hellavu source.

Nothingburger! It's what's for dinner.

The bad thing for you is the guide has a spotting scope, and as a former employee knows each individual personally. And, unfortunately for you again, said chopper had flight logs, and cell phones have time/date stamps.

Other than that, yup, no one knows nothing.

But since your "source" is that third voice in your head, I can see your confusion

The bad thing for you is the guide has a spotting scope, and as a former employee knows each individual personally. And, unfortunately for you again, said chopper had flight logs, and cell phones have time/date stamps.

Other than that, yup, no one knows nothing.

But since your "source" is that third voice in your head, I can see your confusion
You mean the spotting scope he shot the video from which you can't identify anyone from?

So you believe a chopper is going to be used for something illegal and the pilot will write down in the flight logs when, where, what they were doing?????

So what said guide is it that Hossblur is stabbing in the back?

Was said guide after the same animal that was taken?

200w.gif

I got another video for you.

You mean the spotting scope he shot the video from which you can't identify anyone from?

So you believe a chopper is going to be used for something illegal and the pilot will write down in the flight logs when, where, what they were doing?????

So what said guide is it that Hossblur is stabbing in the back?

Was said guide after the same animal that was taken?

Pilot gets paid either way, he's just the pilot. There's no law against flying guides.

swing and a miss

I'll play, why not.

1. Fewer Leo, more biologists. Between your buddy WLH, and other crap the pros are pulling, we have to have "fish cops", instead of biologists.

2. $fw loses their constituents, thus lessening their hold on WB, meaning we can shake off the 30 year failure the $fw model for saving mule deer has been in Utah.

3. Removal of legislature in wildlife. Had the WB done what the DWR studies showed, on baiting, tail cams, etc there would have been no reason to get the legislature involved. Contrary to popular opinion, the DWR was push Snider to get involved. The corporate world was the opposition.

5. Helicopter rates will go down(see #1)
Concerning #2. It never fails to amaze me how many people still go to the Expo to see our public tags go everywhere but where they belong.
Boycott the Expo already.
There is a reason no other state has one.

I Won't Argue With It!

But When It's The Only Legalized Gambling You Can Do In DRATville What Do You Think Most People/Hunters Are Gonna Do?

Concerning #2. It never fails to amaze me how many people still go to the Expo to see our public tags go everywhere but where they belong.
Boycott the Expo already.
There is a reason no other state has one.

I've got to be honest with you. 2 things pop up when seeing the crayon map drawing and the Airwolf video.

First the helicopter looks like a rescue chopper. It has the bed platform on the pilot's side of the craft and the prison bar markings on the blades.

Second if the crayon drawing is the flight path it sure doesn't look like the flight path of someone looking for game.

I've got to be honest with you. 2 things pop up when seeing the crayon map drawing and the Airwolf video.

First the helicopter looks like a rescue chopper. It has the bed platform on the pilot's side of the craft and the prison bar markings on the blades.

Second if the crayon drawing is the flight path it sure doesn't look like the flight path of someone looking for game.
So, what chopper flight pattern works best when WLH is hunting deer and elk? You imply you have experience in the matter.

I Won't Argue With It!

But When It's The Only Legalized Gambling You Can Do In DRATville What Do You Think Most People/Hunters Are Gonna Do?

Same thing they always do.

Order mama a push up and low cut off the interwebs so the neighbors don't see. Schedule babysitters so you and mama can go to an "out of area temple", then haul ass to Wendover, and maintain the headnod protocol when your drunk azz and your slutted up wife see your neighbor chit faced and his wife all skanked out.

What happens in Wendover, is templework, never forget

Well, I'm open minded. What was WLH looking for them? Feel free to expand.

LMAO Hossy!

Same thing they always do.

Order mama a push up and low cut off the interwebs so the neighbors don't see. Schedule babysitters so you and mama can go to an "out of area temple", then haul ass to Wendover, and maintain the headnod protocol when your drunk azz and your slutted up wife see your neighbor chit faced and his wife all skanked out.

What happens in Wendover, is templework, never forget

This might help....
Screenshot_20231018_081716_Message+.jpg

So, what chopper flight pattern works best when WLH is hunting deer and elk? You imply you have experience in the matter.
I do have experience looking at big game out of choppers and that flight pattern shown above isn't how you fly when you are doing it.

The hunter's kid and the other defender never coming back on here after their heartstring story of the dad's hunt says more than Tri can ever say defending WLH. He worked so hard. Lol. He hiked 10 miles :ROFLMAO:. Surely they could have landed the chopper closer. I believe infamous is the word he was looking for.
The constant poacher/rule breaker defending and circle talk of Tri's posts show his true character.

The post below did not age well, much like all of Tri's posts.

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 9.54.13 AM.png

The truth is these guys are doing everything they can to keep their noses clean and stay legal because they know it's damn near impossible to get away with an illegal kill.
They sure seem to have a dirty nose for trying to do everything they can to keep their noses clean.

This is the dumbest post I have read in a long time, referring to a screenshot from flight tracking software as a crayon drawing.

What do the dates matter other than for argument sakes?
The law clearly states no flying after July 31st ?‍♂️
Because BJ was talking about dropping the hunters off on that date. They sure would have had to hang out in the woods for awhile until season.

Okay. What day was the mule deer killed?

But get your stories straight. The chopper video says "looking for bulls".

So now you are saying a chopper video looking for bulls was actually dropping off deer hunters???????????

Hey Slam, this BJ dude ain't helping you any.

So now you are saying a chopper video looking for bulls was actually dropping off deer hunters???????????

Hey Slam, this BJ dude ain't helping you any.
The mule deer hunter owned the chopper. Once again, if you could read it would help.

I know alot about you. More than you think I know. You need help in more ways than one.
Oooooh so scary.

Dude you can't even read text on a video. You think I'm scared of what you say you know?

I don't know anything about you. You aren't that important.

Oooooh so scary.

Dude you can't even read text on a video. You think I'm scared of what you say you know?

I don't know anything about you. You aren't that important.
The text on the video says the guy taking the video is scouting for elk. Chopper was looking for the mule deer that they shot.

You've never heard me advocate for poachers.

No need to be a liar.
You constantly support anyone here who has a pending case / charges against them for wildlife violations. Says everything about you one needs to know.

You constantly support anyone here who has a pending case / charges against them for wildlife violations. Says everything about you one needs to know.
No I don't.

Quit arguing like a teenage girl.

You are lying still. Just all out of logic I guess.

Then I am mistaken, but didnt the thread indicate the mule deer hunter owned the chopper? That is what I got from your post here BB. I am not afraid to admit I was wrong on that detail.

View attachment 123334

THats the problem with the internet BJ and what my posts are about. If this is where you come to get your information you aren't informed. You don't know the truth.

It's all just emotion based on the things you wish were truth.

It's the same for me.

Don't hitch your wagon to the monster muley mule. Just value the entertainment.

Then I am mistaken, but didnt the thread indicate the mule deer hunter owned the chopper? That is what I got from your post here BB. I am not afraid to admit I was wrong on that detail.

View attachment 123334
The chopper filmed was over the panguitch lakes elk unit verified by the flight path and date posted above. Supposedly where the gov tag bull was harvested. It’s owned privately and the address is connected to perco rock owned and operated by a Barlow.

The chopper allegedly used with the deer is totally separate from this one. Just to be clear, I’ve had no info suggesting it was in the air outside of legal dates.

Last edited:
So There's 2 Choppers Scouting Big Game Now in DRATville?

The chopper filmed was over the panguitch lakes elk unit verified by the flight path and date posted above. Supposedly where the gov tag bull was harvested. It’s owned privately and the address is connected to perco rock owned and operated by a Barlow.

The chopper allegedly used with the deer is totally separate from this one.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom