Solo Hunters

cavemn5050

Wanted to give a big shout out to Tim from Solo Hunters. My son recognized him at the Expo from one of his shows and went up and said Hello. Tim spent about 10 minutes exchanging stories with my boys and I talked with him for a while.

Tim said that he was touched by my kids saying Hello and how much they loved his show. He invited us over to his booth and loaded my boys up with hats, shirts, stickers, and DVD's.

My kids are thrilled and I can say that Tim is one heck of a great guy. Huge thanks to him for talking with my boys, giving them some goodies, and now making them love hunting even more.

We spoke with him last year. I believe he was sharing a booth w/Phonescope. I had seen a few of his shows but didn't think to much of them. But I am now a bigger fan after talking to him. Seems to be a very nice guy and down to earth. I watch his shows more often now.

Actually, Tim was sharing our booth(Camofire). He is a real stand up guy! We sold/gave away quite a few of his shirts/hats/dvd's and sold quite a few of his new rifle cover/pack. Watch his show SoloHunters on the Outdoor Channel.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom